Breasts don't jiggle in armor

kain667

My follower is a cbbe model and her breasts jiggle when she is naked, but when she puts on armor they don't jiggle anymore. I have tried downloading a chsbhc armor for her and they do jiggle but it makes her boobs ridiculously big. How do I have her breasts stay her normal size while keeping the realistic breast physics?

Ummmm....you do realize that an armor mesh (or clothing) contains both the body and the armor right?  It isn't like the armor goes on top of your base body, it replaces it instead.  The only way you can have breasts jiggle with armor on (if it isn't already set up to jiggle) is to load that armor into blender or 3dsmax, weight paint\bone weight it and then export it.

Or use armor that is BBP enabled.

e.g. Alan's BBP Armor Pack

There's a bunch more out there. Search this site for starters.

Such quick answers! I like this site already. I just found out that my follower is a TBBP body. I'm not sure what that is but will BBP armors work with it and keep her jiggle?

TBBp. CHSBHC, bbp, cbbe.... it's so confusing

with BBP and TBBP is the difference in skeleton file.

TBBP is fine "more bone" very many "virtually all" are not compatible with a TBBP skeletal armor bbp.

german \ deutsch !

bei BBP und TBBP liegt der unterschied in der skelett datei .

TBBP ist feine " mehr knochen " sehr viele " eigentlich alle " bbp rüstungen sind nicht kompatibel mit einem tbbp skelett .

Archived