AI Voice generation with elevenlabs

On 4/5/2024 at 11:21 AM, adle said:

well guys. I have been banned from elevenlabs because the voice lines i generated where to violant, harmful, discriminating and sexist.

Just made voice addons for mods here on loverslab. So i guess elvenlabs doesnt like that.

So please keep in mind, when using elevenlabs, mods that are.. NSFW are not allowed.

talked to the support and they seem pretty upset about it. So yeah, i guess i will have to find another way for it

Were you using a paid subscription? If they can cancel a subscription just like that, then yep, that's a problem.

3 hours ago, AndrewLRG said:

Were you using a paid subscription? If they can cancel a subscription just like that, then yep, that's a problem.

yes sir. i paid for it, since i wanted to voice alot. went well for like 2 month or so. then they banned me. 

11 minutes ago, adle said:

yes sir. i paid for it, since i wanted to voice alot. went well for like 2 month or so. then they banned me. 

I don't get it. It's just outrages.

I recently watched an episode of some common random netflix garbage. A guy took a baby from its mother and fuckin stabbed it in front of her with a knife several times.

Yeah... we're okay with that. No issues here... 

I'm not sure who's the sick bastards.

3 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

I don't get it. It's just outrages.

I recently watched an episode of some common random netflix garbage. A guy took a baby from its mother and fuckin stabbed it in front of her with a knife several times.

Yeah... we're okay with that. No issues here... 

I'm not sure who's the sick bastards.

i tried to explain to them, and reached out to their support.. which is reaaaally slow. But they said i broke their policy and stuff. 

So they cant un-ban me. Im also very upset, because i still have some mods i wanted to voice. 

Like Slaverun. which is quiet big, and i already started.. Made already half of it. Now im stuck with nothing