Sex Labs Framework and Dyndolod - issue with papyrusutil

I have a ton of mods already loaded but wanted to add some SexLabs stuff so I went through and go everything in place.

Starting the game, I get an error that Dyndolod needs papyrusutil.  I looked in Mod Organizer 2, dug around online a lot and it seems that SexLabsFramework has its own papyrusutil file that is newer?  And is overwriting the other one (PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions) ?  I tried grabbing the AE version of Papyrusutil but Dyndolod still complains about it.  I also then tried renaming the one in the SexLabsFramework to let the PapyrusUtil SE take over but then Sex Labs complains that it isn't working.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how I'm supposed to arrange and fix these to get them all working.

As long as the version of SL framework and Papyrus Util you're using are compatible with your executable/SKSE versions you shouldn't have any problems. The Sl and PU conflict is usually solved by letting the most recent version of PU win (aka does your standalone PU install have a more recent release date than the SL framework one?). It shouldn't matter. The only time Dyndolod should make a fuss is if you don't have any valid PU (so you forgot to install/enable a compatible version or you're letting other mods provide outdated ones).

So, what's the product version of your skyrimse.exe, what's the SL framework and PU version you're trying to install and what's the SKSE and Address Library versions you have?

Thank you for replying!

I'm on the Anniversary Edition of Skyrim.

SKSE64 is 0.2.2.3

SkyrimSE is 1.6.640

SexLabFrameworkAE_v165

PapyrusUtil SE is what came with the mod pack I started with (Elysium Remastered) and DynDOLOD likes this one.  Can't tell the version but it's from 2/4/2020

PapyrusUtil AE SE is what the Total Werewolf Overhaul and Sexlab seems to want but DynDOLOD doesn't seem to like it?  Gives an error that DynDolod needs Papyrusutil.dll.  Also can't tell the version here but this and the same papyrusutil.dll in SexLabs Framework are from 9/26/2022

In the plugins section of MO2:

SexLab.esp is #193

DynDOLOD.esm is #196

DynDOLOD.esp is #198

Papyrus doesn't show up here but I have it high in the mod list on the left side

37 minutes ago, lycandope said:

Papyrus doesn't show up here but I have it high in the mod list on the left side

So if a mod comes with a different version it will overwrite your standalone PU install. You want to do the opposite, get either SL Framework or PU very low (at least below any other mod conflicting with it).

Also dyndolod.esm should never be that low in your loadorder. It should be one of the last master files to load, sure, but not just 2 places above dyndolod.esp (which should be among the last things in your loadorder). You definitely need to sort both left and right side.

• Left side is all your mod files, top to bottom is the order MO will use them, so if mod A is above and mod B provides the same files, you'll see mod B in game. That's why placing PU near the top is a bad idea.
  • Right side is your loadorder. Unless you're familiar with the mods records (something you can check in xEdit) or have specific instructions from the mod description or install instructions, let LOOT sort your loadorder. That's the bare minimum you can do, the results aren't perfect but it should work well enough (I'm not so sure about wabbajack and other premade modlists, but at least LOOT won't place Dyndolod esm and esp like you currently have).