Looking for: Working MO2 Mod Lists / Load orders.

I've been having a struggle getting things working with my long list of mods, and keep running into conflicting guides saying that A should be before B, B before C, and C before A, that kind of thing. LOOT does help, but seems to only work well with non-sexlab content.

What I'm looking for are Mod Organize Mod Lists that include as many mods as possible, where everything works. The longer the list, the more sexlab content, animations, etc, the better. I'm going to use these "known good working" load orders to come up with a guide on how generally to organize the mods and install them to get everything actually working correctly. If people could send me their working mod lists, that would be greatly appreciated.

So let me get this straight, you want a loadorder list with potentially thousands of mods where all conflicts have been resolved? For what game version? Why not learn to use your mod manager for what it was made for: managing mods. Learn to resolve conflicts and you no longer need to request silly things like this.

Let me clarify: I want MULTIPLE working load orders, from dozens of users. Some long, some short, that have a variety of mods. I am specifically looking for skyrim SE - version doesn't really matter for my application (although I'm running AE 1.6.353). I'll do some data analysis on them to create a weighted list of what order in relation to what other mods people have installed, to give me more insight what a working mod loader looks like.

Kind of like what these preset dividers do:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26907
The issue I had with them is 1: there are way too many sections and some seem identical / redundant and 2. Where do I put sexlab framework, SOS, SL animations, other animation mods, etc. Most available resources of information I can find seem to exclude sexlab relevant stuff or give conflicting information. Hence, why I'd like to start with mod load orders / lists that work, and then work backwards to figure out my own categories / dividers 

Well, this site exists. I'm not sure how useful will it be for your purposes. Any user input is going to have conflicting data. And even something that has been on the works for years like LOOT doesn't address every specific instance of plugin sorting.

Separators and how you handle your modlist is mostly personal preference. You could have no separators and only care about things with obvious conflicts, or sort everything by a given category or go with emergent categories, etc. At the end of the day you're not looking at mods, you're looking at specific file conflicts and how placing each mod in relation to others can solve said file conflicts, sometimes that's not enough and you need to remove or edit certain files. The other side of it is doing conflict resolution for records, which usually involves installing and placing premade patches in the right spot of your loadorder, use patcher utilities to generate new plugins doing some partial record conflict resolution and ideally manual patches or consistency edits done by you to adjust your specific set of mods.