Ok, I don't know what you mean with modfiles.   The hkx ?

In doubt, make a sub folder female, like shown at Serana example, because fnis distinguishes between male/ female, if selected in FNIS

Otherwise the female only anims would be empty. Attacks are usually the same, but sitting etc. Might be different for m/f. This needs

a female subfolder under 00000007.

No subfolders in female, subfolders are for conditions. Be sure not copying the condition files.

10 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Ok, I don't know what you mean with modfiles.   The hkx ?

In doubt, make a sub folder female, like shown at Serana example, because fnis distinguishes between male/ female, if selected in FNIS

Otherwise the female only anims would be empty. Attacks are usually the same, but sitting etc. Might be different for m/f. This needs

a female subfolder under 00000007.

No subfolders in female, subfolders are for conditions. Be sure not copying the condition files.

In the DAR version of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37413?tab=files
there are 3 customconditions files, 11001 11002 11003.
These three files, I put them directly in the PC folder, 00000007

2 minutes ago, hana120 said:

customconditions files

Conditional files are handled by a different filepath. 

00000007 is only for direct unconditional replacement. Leave out conditions and copy content of the 1001 etc directly into 00000007

This is a copy, how conditions are handled

Guess, a condition with keyword might work for player, or actorbase

HasKeyword(Keyword keyword)
Does the actor have the specified keyword

meshes\actors\(project folder)\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\<Priority>\(animation folders and files and _conditions.txt)
<Priority> is a decimal number excluding 0 in the range of -2147483648 to 2147483647. The higher the number, the higher the priority. Assignments that depend on ActorBase mentioned above have a priority 0.

_conditions.txt is a file with a text format named _conditions. Specify functions to set conditions in this file. Multiple conditions can be linked with AND and OR. You can use NOT to negate a condition.

(NOT) Function name("esp name" | formID, ...) (AND or OR)
The esp name is enclosed in "". Prefix with 0x to specify the FormID in hexadecimal. Remove or replace the first two digits indicating the load order. Example: 0xAA123456 -> 0x00123456
Specify esp name and FormID as the arguments of the function as follows.
IsEquippedRight(Form item) -> IsEquippedRight("aaa.esp" | 0x00123456)
It is also possible to specify the number directly to GlobalVariable.
IsEquippedRightType(GlobalVariable type) -> IsEquippedRightType(3)

Example:
Actors who have an iron dagger equipped to the right hand and are in the exterior
IsEquippedRight("Skyrim.esm" | 0x0001397E) AND
NOT IsInInterior()

Edited by Tlam99
22 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

This is a copy, how conditions are handled

Guess, a condition with keyword might work for player, or actorbase

HasKeyword(Keyword keyword)
Does the actor have the specified keyword

meshes\actors\(project folder)\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\<Priority>\(animation folders and files and _conditions.txt)
<Priority> is a decimal number excluding 0 in the range of -2147483648 to 2147483647. The higher the number, the higher the priority. Assignments that depend on ActorBase mentioned above have a priority 0.

_conditions.txt is a file with a text format named _conditions. Specify functions to set conditions in this file. Multiple conditions can be linked with AND and OR. You can use NOT to negate a condition.

(NOT) Function name("esp name" | formID, ...) (AND or OR)
The esp name is enclosed in "". Prefix with 0x to specify the FormID in hexadecimal. Remove or replace the first two digits indicating the load order. Example: 0xAA123456 -> 0x00123456
Specify esp name and FormID as the arguments of the function as follows.
IsEquippedRight(Form item) -> IsEquippedRight("aaa.esp" | 0x00123456)
It is also possible to specify the number directly to GlobalVariable.
IsEquippedRightType(GlobalVariable type) -> IsEquippedRightType(3)

Example:
Actors who have an iron dagger equipped to the right hand and are in the exterior
IsEquippedRight("Skyrim.esm" | 0x0001397E) AND
NOT IsInInterior()

Okay. I understand better.
I just have to copy the hkx

Hello.
There are some weapon animation mods I'm interested in like ADXP I MCO Nioh Spear Animation and ADXP l MCO Nordic Animation Complete Pack.
I saw that it requires DAR and Nemesis.
I want to use these animations only for my character.
How do I do this?
I have been told that you should not mix DAR and Nemesis.
But how do I go about doing this for these mods?
Do I install only the mods or do I copy their animation files and put them in DAR?