Aside from the "littlest bits", (labia etc) that should be handled by the body texture. As for the vag texture itself, I believe there are three variants. If you want to alter whichever one you chose, Paint.net or another DDS capable image editor can be used to accomplish that.

Edited by anjenthedog

Except I'm not looking to alter them in that way, at least, not for my character in particular. I'm looking for a way to link them to Racemenu color sliders so they'll match the skin tones of the various races in general + plus the skin color customizations that Racemenu provides. Say, for instance, you're playing as an Orc: a bright pink twat on a green orc is not exactly immersive. I get the old adage "it's all pink inside" but, at least in my perception, none of the options the player can choose work for anything other than the races that have human or human-like skin tones. The interior can be pink, but the "littlest bits" should correspond to skin color.