OKW callgirl issue - no auto-promotion for active sims?

So basically for some reason all of my active, playable whores won't get auto promoted to callgirls even after meeting all (?) the criteria (like earning over xxx funds, servicing xxx clients, having over 7 woohoo skill lvl and having call-girl or higher title in skill/achievements tab).

I've played with this career years back a lot, and never encountered this issue before and I'm not sure what could be causing it. Maybe I'm missing an element here? Like one missed requirement for the promotion to happen? Or something in KW settings config? Conflicting EP? I've tried searching all across the forum and also archived pages, FAQ and guide, but there's no much specific info and I didn't find anyone with similar problem.

What is more interesting, the non-active whores that I assigned (all of them are townies) get promoted automatically, as I've had notifications about it. I tried switching active households to check if maybe the system will catch it and promote my sims, but it happend only after I picked my sim as another town whore that can be assigned via standard KW popup.

I guess I could just promote them manually but I really dislike cheats and prefer to play with possibly 'organic' scenarios and it just bugs me, also I would like to get to the core of the problem to never have it again XD I've been playing with mods for like 13 years but for now, I feel like I've reached a dead end with this one and decided to make this post. I have a feeling I'm missing a stupid little detail of some sort :D

I use 409 build.

Any insight will be very appreciated! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you updated KW since the last time it worked? I ask because it's quite possible that feature was broken in later updates as newer stuff was added. I haven't heard anything one way or another myself although I do play with a variety of KW 'pay for sex' features - I just rarely reach max level/etc. when doing so. I know other things were never properly fixed like the acting branch of the modeling career, and never knew the features you mention worked as intended.

Since the only way to see any 'real' progress is through the skill tab for woohoo I'm not sure you can cheat that type of KW career through Master Controller. I'd be curious though.

• 4 weeks later...