For those who get the rename windows instead of the master control windows pop up. Disable the mod "Real Handcuffs" should fix the issues.

Edit: Disable Just Business compatibility in Real Handcuffs.

Edited by ItMeGG
  • 2 months later...

Great addon, thank you. Really love the ability to Force Enslave in the master menu as I also use Hold Up and Knock Out framework and they don't always play nice together for me.

Is there the possibility of having the 'Reset' button from the originals info/quick menu added to your master menu please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/8/2023 at 2:24 AM, thousandeye said:

Excellent work on this mod, it adds some much needed ease and utility to Just Business.

The only issue that I have really encountered is that it appears to break the convoy system. Whether you use it in a terminal, or on the pip-boy, there will be no reaction, or notification or movement of the convoy when it is pressed. Assigning convoy guards and creating the convoy works fine, but the actual calling of the convoy doesn't seem to work any longer.

The slave-specific menus will also pop up when looking at nothing, or a non-JB npc, but this is not exactly an issue, it can just sometimes target an npc that you didn't think it targeted. Not really an issue, but it happens.

I also noticed that at one point it did not register a JB slave as a JB slave (and even had a notification to say that it couldn't give them commands), but I only ever had that happen to one npc, the others were fine (pretty sure it resolved.

Definitely appreciate the work on this, I had just been considering on making a patch for JB myself, and boom, you post this one. Honestly excellent, my only complaint is the convoy system, I had just gotten used to using it.

I fixed the convoy system, it was surprisingly simple. Just make this file go after in your mod manager and bob's your uncle.

Just Business Addon Script Patch.zip

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2023 at 9:31 PM, thousandeye said:

I fixed the convoy system, it was surprisingly simple. Just make this file go after in your mod manager and bob's your uncle.

Just Business Addon Script Patch.zip 1.71 kB · 18 downloads

I installed the patch, but nothing happened. Convoy is still broken in my game. I just tested with the addon turned off, and it worked fine. 

Maybe you have to update the mod itself? I did try moving the file into the addon folders, based on the file path in the addon patch but alas, nothing. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Iron-Dan said:

When I insert the holotape in the Pip-Boy, I got a message that it requires a stationary terminal.

Does the slave management holotape not work in the Pip-Boy or did I make a mistake?

Thanks and best regards,

Dan

I didn't know there was a Just Business holotape.  In the workshop, there is a dedicated Just Business terminal in the Furniture/misc category.  I've always used that.

Ooops, the terminal I use is for Human Resources.  Ignore my comment, please.

Edited by tinkerbelle
Oooops
On 11/8/2023 at 7:34 PM, tinkerbelle said:

I didn't know there was a Just Business holotape.  In the workshop, there is a dedicated Just Business terminal in the Furniture/misc category.  I've always used that.

Ooops, the terminal I use is for Human Resources.  Ignore my comment, please.

I can insert the holotape in every stationary terminal and check the slaves, but the holotape doesn't work in the Pip-Boy.

Can you use it in the Pip-Boy?

In the workshop I only discovered the Human Resources terminal, I think Just Business has no own terminal.

Edited by Iron-Dan
6 hours ago, Iron-Dan said:

I can insert the holotape in every stationary terminal and check the slaves, but the holotape doesn't work in the Pip-Boy.

Can you use it in the Pip-Boy?

In the workshop I only discovered the Human Resources terminal, I think Just Business has no own terminal.

No, you can't use it in the Pip-Boy, the holotape has to be loaded into a terminal for full functionality.

• 4 months later...

- Renaming Slaves don't work with the hotkey nor the slave info menu from talking with them (recommend "Rename Anything Enhanced - Seriously don't call me settler" meanwhile).

- Assigning to prostitution with the hotkey does nothing at all and it's just better to do the old fashioned way (talking to them).

- Disabling slaves is a mistake since you cannot retrieve them anymore besides loading an older save after exiting completely the game

- Didn't have the time to test the quartermaster/convoy system yet, but will update the comment ASAP.

- Having sex with slave "randomly" add trauma to PC.. Still have no idea how to trigger it myself.

- "RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp" will break JB Addon.

Please, don't take this as someone who hates this mod, on the contrary, I really want this mod to work due to the selling improvements, more slaves, better feddback to training, etc and will still be forever on my load order :) Many thanks for the mod!

Some ideas:

- Whipping them with CRX should add some submission training.

- Crucifying them or putting them in torture devices should also add submission training.

- Add more escape features? Maybe the slave returns to their faction instead of just running away naked trough the Commonwealth.

- Make low submission slaves stop trying to fight with the player, making them run away instead... Or just add a way to toggle combat slaves or not.