Game Crash when Companions turn to Werewolfs or Werewolfs are loaded.

I got a Issue with the game it crashes on several occasions when doing quest at the Companions Hall or the vanilla Companion Quest with Varkas

Everytime the Companions should turn into a werewolf the game crashes. 

Has anyone expirienced similar issues or an Idea what could be the reason?

I think it must have to do with one of the follwing mods I got installed

that the mods have problems with eacht other.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE
SexLab Aroused Creatures (Tweak)

HIMBO - Highly Improved Male Body Overhaul
Schlongs of Skyrim SE  (all Schlong
SOS_Leito_Schlongs_Addon_SE v1.0.1
Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files
SoS AE

Creature Framework

BakaFactoryABC

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim
MoreNastyCritters

Radiant Prostitution

SexLab_Beastess

The Animal Mansion

Can it be that SOS and ABC have an issue with each other?

Edited by Chlodwig

Hard to figure out without a load order list, but I've once encountered a similar problem. Everytime my game loaded a spider, it crashed. Turned out to be a problem with my Creature Framework settings. It would attempt to load a model for the spiders from 'More Nasty Critters'. Which for some reason was the only model from that mod that caused any issues. So I swapped all the instances of spiders to a different mod in Creature Framework. Worked like a charm! 

Sadly, my modded skyrim has been broken for a while now, so I'm not able to give you the exact names for the mods and settings used. The ones named above are from the top of my head.

27 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

I got a Issue with the game it crashes on several occasions when doing quest at the Companions Hall or hideout. (under the smithy)

Everytime the Companions should turn into a werewolf the game crashes.  I have no idea which mod could cause this?

Has anyone expirienced similar issues or an Idea what could be the reason for this behaviour?

14 minutes ago, duckiej said:

Hard to figure out without a load order list, but I've once encountered a similar problem. Everytime my game loaded a spider, it crashed. Turned out to be a problem with my Creature Framework settings. It would attempt to load a model for the spiders from 'More Nasty Critters'. Which for some reason was the only model from that mod that caused any issues. So I swapped all the instances of spiders to a different mod in Creature Framework. Worked like a charm! 

Sadly, my modded skyrim has been broken for a while now, so I'm not able to give you the exact names for the mods and settings used. The ones named above are from the top of my head.

@duckiej is quite correct. A proper answer requires your load order. He is also correct that usually such an issue is due to a mesh/texture issue. I would recommend reading through the instructions on More Nasty Critters and, if you can't find a solution there, that you ask there on the Support Topic.

Thank you.

I tried to do these changes, reistalled some of these mods (and regrouped clothing mods) on the left side to get a better overview of what I got installed.

now the game doesn't load guess I shouldn't have moved the mods on the left side.

guess I will have to setup the whole thing new 

there are really to much mods that overwrite others.

When I create a new Modlist in ModManager 2 

is there a I thing that I have to keep in mind when installing the mods

e.g. a certain order in which I should install my mods?

clothing mods first or last ?

Or is it just important that mods that overwrite each others are installed in a certain or "correct" order?

Edited by Chlodwig