Adler i9 is Full DRM Technology

EVERY game and EVERY mod need to be properly written for Adler i9 to work.  Skyrim SE is the biggest issue.  Form 43 does not work and cannot be fixed with Creation Kit.  Form 44 is needed.  You are dealing with a FULL DRM Technology CPU.  Those of you who are against DRM, do not get a Next Gen Computer.  DRM is now on every hardware and is on DDR5.  Your worst nightmare is now here, DRM is here to stay and be on every computer after Adler i9 and DDR5.  I do not have the new NVDIA yet to check, but currently runs on older hardware and not Full DRM yet, expecting Fourth Quarter release of a FULL DRM NVDIA for next Christmas.

Improper Form 44 and is still Form 43 crashes Skyrim SE.

Creation Kit due to incompatibility when saved and has hundreds of errors and save a Form 43 to Form 44 will lead to infinite load screen.

Anti-DRM players and modders your worst nightmare is in effect.

Edited by PussieTepulus
10 hours ago, PussieTepulus said:

Improper Form 44 and is still Form 43 crashes Skyrim SE.

WRONG. Just. Plain. Wrong.

Skyrim SE has absolutely zero problems with form 43 plugins and your CPU sure as hell does not care about this little piece of metadata either.
Stop spewing this nonsense all over the forum you absolute Crackmonkey, before someone reports you for spamming.

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

WRONG. Just. Plain. Wrong.

Skyrim SE has absolutely zero problems with form 43 plugins and your CPU sure as hell does not care about this little piece of metadata either.
Stop spewing this nonsense all over the forum you absolute Crackmonkey, before someone reports you for spamming.

What is your CPU?  If you do not have an Adler i9 sit down and shut up.  It is not spam.  It is all Form 43 mods which are "Compatible" to Skyrim SE.   It is repeatable and used 6 new installations with requirements and same results.  Crash with Form 43 SE Compatible Mods and infinite loading screen when fixed with Creation Kit.  Form 44 is needed, be useful and post a Form 44 patches, Crackmonkey!  There are only 3 mods in LL which need the Form 44 for SE; Simple Slavery, Slavers Spellbook, and SOS Shop.  I did post the warning to Modders.   Currently Adler i9 crashes and has infinite loading screens when "fixed" with Creation Kit.

They did work on my older systems.  When I got Adler i9 they no longer worked and crashed.  Please explain why?  Adler i9 and/or DDR5.

11 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Is it?

From the article I read, it's not DRM in the CPU and rather conflict between DRM software and unknown Adler I9 CPU.

https://www.club386.com/intel-fully-resolves-issues-with-drm-and-alder-lake-cpus/

TnTTnt, thank you.  That looks more like the problem and Steam version of Skyrim SE is DRM.   Which why Form 43 Skyrim SE Compatible mods do not work correctly, along with Creation Kit.

Edited by PussieTepulus
44 minutes ago, PussieTepulus said:

What is your CPU?

i9-12900 , and no problems here.

And now stop annoying other modders. hexbolt already told you the same thing.
All of my mods are form 43 and no one ever had a problem with that.
I have 124 form 43 plugins in my current SE setup and it runs fine.

If you had the slightest understanding on what these form numbers actually mean, you would now that the game literally doesn't care about them.

Fixed the problem.  Everyone be more useful.  The best thing to the DRM infested Steam Creation Kit is SSE Creation Kit Fixes Update at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) and can turn ESM to Form 44.  Be useful and help people.  With this mod fix Form 43 to Form 44 ZERO Errors. Know your mods.  Took forever to find and people knowledgeable about Creation Kit. 

Although the author here is probably beyond help, I'll post this here for anyone else so they aren't misinformed. There is no connection between the form header and crashes or infinite loading screens and certainly not DRM. Although the new i9 CPUs did have some problems with not being recognized by certain anti-cheat/DRM software, as far as I can tell from the Intel site all of those problems were fixed by a windows update in November, well before the time OP had his deluded form 43 issues. I don't think Skyrim was even one of the games affected, as Steam would be the only possible source of DRM involved. Neither Skyrim nor Steam were listed as being victims of the problem. Further, the creation kit should work even if mods don't, and the fixes mod linked doesn't change that. There are at least dozens of errors in the CK from the Skyrim.esm alone, and I suspect the OP thought it was magically fixed because the fix mod disables warning messages by default in the ini settings.

It was quite amusing to see someone connect the unfounded boogeyman of the form 43 mod on SE to their CPU though, I can't deny that.