Disabling harvest inside cities?

I was wondering if there's a mod which prevents you from harvesting flowers and ingredients inside cities or other populated locations.

Either by completely disabling it or making harvest→steal

There's no reason selling your whole body when you can just accumulate enough golds only by harvesting and brewing without any risk inside a safe place...Yes I'm just asking for immersion reason.

Or, any mod suggestion that limits the easiness of making money via alchemy is appreciated.

Like, you need to pay a fee to use alchemy tables or such things.

I know about FMEA but it's not my taste.

Thanks in advance.

Crafting Requires Permission - if you install the mod menu along with it (scroll down for the link) you can customize the prices.

Crafting requires tools - not sure if those two work fine together yet, what I wanted to do with this was: these tools are mostly pretty common items BUTT you can just make them really heavy in xedit (something between 50-100), so you need to either get one every time you wanna craft or risk yours being stolen when you place it somewhere else (this works really well with SL survival and how ground and unowned containers are not safe places for your trash, also SL survival adds decently harsh weight carry limits). IF those two mod can work together I think those two things together can make crafting much harder. Any specific part you didn't like about FMEA? I think it adds pretty nice danger to alchemy in public places, but to each their own.

Poverty - You Hunger Reborn - will limit alchemy stuff among other things, this + custom food patch that's described on SL survival page will work together really well, no easy money lying around. I used regular You hunger from the same creator but I might be changing to this one personally.

I think I saw mod that specifically made those harvestables owned but I can't find it, if I manage to remember that mod's name I will come back to this thread.

Edit: also More Punishable Crimes has 'Using loud crafting apparatus from 8PM to 8AM in towns and cities will be considered a crime.' this might add to the immersion, it sure does for me as night would be the time when I would do crafting with time pass and unpaused menus as I'm now allowed outside at late hours by SL survival guards.

Edited by Karkhel

Thank you so much for many recommendations!

On 12/29/2022 at 2:55 AM, Tlam99 said:

Try harvesting adventures.

You will get sweaty hands even on harvesting outside cities ?

Seems to be an alternative for DCL or FMEA? With Estrus support. Cool.

On 12/29/2022 at 5:05 AM, Karkhel said:

Crafting Requires Permission - if you install the mod menu along with it (scroll down for the link) you can customize the prices.

Crafting requires tools - not sure if those two work fine together yet, what I wanted to do with this was: these tools are mostly pretty common items BUTT you can just make them really heavy in xedit (something between 50-100), so you need to either get one every time you wanna craft or risk yours being stolen when you place it somewhere else (this works really well with SL survival and how ground and unowned containers are not safe places for your trash, also SL survival adds decently harsh weight carry limits). IF those two mod can work together I think those two things together can make crafting much harder. Any specific part you didn't like about FMEA? I think it adds pretty nice danger to alchemy in public places, but to each their own.

Poverty - You Hunger Reborn - will limit alchemy stuff among other things, this + custom food patch that's described on SL survival page will work together really well, no easy money lying around. I used regular You hunger from the same creator but I might be changing to this one personally.

I think I saw mod that specifically made those harvestables owned but I can't find it, if I manage to remember that mod's name I will come back to this thread.

Edit: also More Punishable Crimes has 'Using loud crafting apparatus from 8PM to 8AM in towns and cities will be considered a crime.' this might add to the immersion, it sure does for me as night would be the time when I would do crafting with time pass and unpaused menus as I'm now allowed outside at late hours by SL survival guards.

"Crafting Requires Permission" - Definitely what I was searching for! This is what I think a balanced penalty for alchemy.

"Crafting requires tools" -  Another mod sounds very nice to play as a poor forced-into-prostitution-submissive Dovah. I actually use SL suvival, so I'll certainly give them a try, and see how it work and integrate together. About FMEA, nice mod but yeah I just already have too much kinky stuffs like SL survival, DCL, etc...I wanted to know if there is a penalizing mod without getting into ecchi troubles.

"Poverty - You Hunger Reborn" - didn't know that this mod affects also ingredients.

On 12/29/2022 at 7:23 AM, SmedleyDButler said:

There's also "Crops are Owned"

Already have it in my load order, but thanks anyways.

On 12/30/2022 at 4:28 AM, Nana.Y_JP said:

About FMEA, nice mod but yeah I just already have too much kinky stuffs like SL survival, DCL, etc...I wanted to know if there is a penalizing mod without getting into ecchi troubles.

I get that, but the mod does have quite a few non lewd options that are still worth consideration at least I really like that stuff can just explode around you if you are unskilled, makes you consider whether you should be even crafting in the public space at all and makes owning your own place even more important of a goal. But that's just my preference, hope you manage to get the crafting just right for you. I wish there were more mods of this type, all of these mentioned in this thread are basically all I know. Most either try to completely rework crafting or actually make it EASIER which is not at all what I want.