I can't for the sake of me figure out how to get physics working

Hi so I'm trying to get physics working using Faster HDT-SMP

I've got XP32MSSE, Bodyslide, CBBE, Bijin Skin for CBBE, CBBE 3BA. I'm also using Nemesis instead of Foris.

Here's my load order: https://pastebin.com/VugGBuDU

It might just be me not being able to figure out how to work with bodyslide for the sake of my life.

I've built on top of the "A Dragonborn's Fate" guide. The game works fine, no crashes in the many loads i've done, but I can't get physics to work.

I'm on 1.5.97

the following plugins are not activated: Bijin Warmaidens, bijin wives, Bijin NPCs

i've tried installing CBPC and then reinstalling CBBE 3BA to use only CBPC, but to no avail

Might it be due to me not using bodyslide properly? 

1 hour ago, catalyst22 said:

It might just be me not being able to figure out how to work with bodyslide for the sake of my life.

Basic process is simple.  (presuming you have the basics needs met, xmpsse skeleton, and a 3BA body (or BHUNP). IME, it's far more complex explaining than doing.

Ok, so first off, if you installed your files to other folders than default, you'll need to read and follow the directions at the Bodyslide mod page to manually set them. By default, Bodyslide expects files to be located in a folder off C:/Program Files (x86)/... not the E drive or whichever other place you may have decided to put them.

So, once that's addressed (if you installed to the default locations, ignore the warning above, you're already ready to roll)

1. Open Bodyslide

2. Click the Outfit/Body dropdown

3. Scroll through the entries until you find the 3BA type body (ex: SE 3BBB Body Amazing... I use CBBE-3BBB) for your player and select it.

4. Click the Preset dropdown

5. Choose a body preset from the list of entries. Make sure to pick one that matches the body type you've chosen for your player. It's likely that not all the available presets are for your body type. It must match your body type. (ex: if you used the CBBE body, you'd need a CBBE preset. If you use BHUNP v1, you need a BHUNP v1 preset, if you use CBBE-3BA, you need a CBBE-3BA preset, and so on)

6. Tweak the various available adjustments (to become expert, this one takes experience. you just have to play with it to figure it out. takes time to become "savvy", but basic adjustments are pretty easy)

Once you're happy/content with your adjustments

1. Save the preset to a custom name so you can fit clothing and armor to it later. It will ask you to check a bunch of boxes befoe you can save the new custom preset. Choose the associated entries that work with your body type (ie, if some UNP mod is present in the list of checkboxes and you use CBBE-3BA, don't check it)

2. Check the "build Morphs" checkbox so that files are generates for racemenu

3. Build the body

4. Now go to the Body/Outfit entries again, and, leaving Build Morphs checked, choose the associated feet, build them, and then choose the associated hands and build them

Speculation warning: one other possible  thing:  Bijin Skin for CBBE. IDK if that's compatible with bouncy 3BA or not. Might be, but if it's "for CBBE", well, that's not technically "for CBBE-3BA", so it might be missing something necessary. or like other Bijin mods I've installed in the past, it may resolve to its own skeleton and mesh spec, possibly using a stock old school CBBE body. (non physics CBBE I mean)

Also, are you sure Faster SMP is correctly installed and working?

Do you have CBPC installed for CBP movements? Do you have sinful CPB installed to affect CBPC from within the game?

And just to be annoying and beat the dead horse, are you sure you dint' use any custom locations when installing the game and or mods, or have accounted for that in Bodsylide settings?

Edited by anjenthedog

I think I followed a guide which said to install bijin skin and aftewards 3BA so they should be compatible.

I don't know exactly how to verify FSMP

I installed CBPC for CBBE curvy, I will check out tomorrow when i wake up sinful CPB

Since I'm using MO2 i'm pretty much installing all in the MO2 mods folder, I set bodyslide to output in \Mod Organizer 2 Mods\overwrite\