Ditching O Stim and going for Sex Lab instead, anything I should look out for? Skyrim SE 1.5.97

Like the header says I am tired of O Stim not being consistent and am going to uninstall all O Stim, and Flower girl mods and replace them with Sex Lab mods. I am using the downgrade patcher to Version 1.5.97 SE is there anything special I should do after uninstall of mods before install of Sex Lab?? 

Thanks for any advice.

I

3 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

SL and FG do not bite each other.

I will keep Flower Girls then, Thanks!

2 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Start a new game

I was planning on doing this, Thank You.

Is there anything I need to explore as in leftover files, if so where they would be??  Thanks for the help!

On 12/26/2022 at 7:36 PM, Tlam99 said:

Select the esp you are going to remove in resaver.

You mean .ess? .esp's don't have any scripts.

Edited by belegost
On 12/26/2022 at 6:59 PM, caveman74 said:

Is there anything I need to explore as in leftover files,

If you're doing a clean re-install of the whole game (which you should, considering that you're downgrading), probably no. By clean I mean not just uninstall through Steam, but also delete the whole game folder.

After getting SL running, you want Devious Devices next and then... oooooh boy, your Skyrim will never, ever be the same again.

Edited by belegost
37 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

If you consider looking into the resaver, the you might see what I mean

If you consider looking into ReSaver you might see that it is not for editing .esp (Elder Scrolls Plugin) files but .ess (Elder Scrolls Save) files.

One letter. Huge difference.

Edited by belegost
43 minutes ago, belegost said:

One letter. Huge

Doesn't this hurt ?

Who talks about ess, you.

I talk about esp. Enter the esp name into resaver, find the script references and delete those.

So the scrpits are no more refrenced. What the hell is so diffult to understand here ?

Did you ever make a own script or  mod ?

Edited by Tlam99
2 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

What the hell is so diffult to understand here ?

Your wording. You made it sound like you're supposed to open an .esp file with ReSaver.

I understand English is not your primary language, it is not my primary language as well, and I respect your knowledge and contributions you made across the site, but I often struggle to understand what you're trying to say whenever I read any of your posts.

Edited by belegost
16 hours ago, Highborn said:

I wouldn't uninstall it unless for some reason you really came to despite it. 

Ok, I am missing icons on the position tree, align does not work well, just wanting something different, fresh, not the same old same old.