I need help with the invisible vagina on 3BA Forsworn armor without undies :(

What the titles says really. I want the vagina to be visible with forsworn armor on. Any help to fix this will be appreciated muchly. I deleted the undie option of the 3BA Forsworn armor via Outfit Studio so that the vagina was visible. but when I open it with Bodyslide preview, the vagina is invisible and so is it in the game as well. I checked it on NifSkope and the vagina was visible there. Screenshots for the reference. also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's, everyone! ?

Screenshot 2022-12-26 143205.png

Screenshot 2022-12-26 143314.png

Screenshot 2022-12-26 143519.png

489830_20221226144026_1.png

22 minutes ago, Oh shit WTF said:

Was der Titel wirklich sagt. Ich möchte, dass die Vagina mit einer abgeschworenen Rüstung sichtbar ist. Jede Hilfe, um dies zu beheben, wird sehr geschätzt. Ich habe die Undie-Option der 3BA Forsworn-Rüstung über Outfit Studio gelöscht, damit die Vagina sichtbar war. aber wenn ich es mit der Bodyslide-Vorschau öffne, ist die Vagina unsichtbar und so ist sie auch im Spiel. Ich habe es auf NifSkope überprüft und die Vagina war dort sichtbar. Screenshots für die Referenz. auch frohe weihnachten und einen guten rutsch ins neue jahr euch allen! ?

Screenshot 2022-12-26 143205.png

Screenshot 2022-12-26 143314.png

Screenshot 2022-12-26 143519.png

489830_20221226144026_1.png

Yes what did you expect when you delete part of the body model?
That there is bare skin?
No - the vagina with the labia is not "glued" to a vaginaless body - it is part of the body...
..ergo there is a slot in the 3D shell of the model.

If you want that gone...
..you either have to undo the change/deletion or get into 3D modeling and create it yourself - which is what you wanted there.

1 minute ago, Miauzi said:

Yes what did you expect when you delete part of the body model?
That there is bare skin?
No - the vagina with the labia is not "glued" to a vaginaless body - it is part of the body...
..ergo there is a slot in the 3D shell of the model.

If you want that gone...
..you either have to undo the change/deletion or get into 3D modeling and create it yourself - which is what you wanted there.

I only deleted a part of the armor. I did not delete vagina mesh as you can see in the screenshot. I'll send before/after of the edits to the forsworn armor so that it's easier for you to see what I'm talking about.1125689338_Screenshot2022-12-26193256.thumb.png.16a3badf58dbe6d43975b2fac2936299.png

as you can see on the top right, there's 5 different meshes. One of which is undies that cover the vagina by default.1700555133_Screenshot2022-12-26193322.thumb.png.bd4b8ae0c52fe6da9f59253e188455b1.png

then here, after deleting the undies, there's still vagina meshes with textures.

However, if I save there and go back to bodyslide preview, there's no vagina to be seen as you can see in the screenshot I posted first. It's invisible in the game as well. I hope you see what I'm talking about now.

i thought I send you a message earlier....?!?!?!?

-if the reference body has that texture available and the project is being safed with the correct reference body, you have a texture, which is not compatible to LE

(you can check that by looking at the created nif files of BS inside the dedicated folders-if you see the texture inside of the nif-files, check out the texture of the vagina itself-it is maybe incompatible to LE)

.....BS is reading everything of textures, the bsa (original files), LE and SSE textures as well (it shows up everything)-but it needs the folder set-up

if the vag-texture is an extra part, and it would not being visible in all your programs, I´d check the LINKS inside the reference-body again

if it is used as part of the textures, which offer the vagina extra inside of the main-body-texture (there are some few available), you do not need to care about the texture-game version in this case-but then it would be working

it´s important that you check once the written morphs of the clothing if the texture is available and if yes, you need to check the game-version of that texture...you can downgrade it in any case by using for example TexConvGu and create a dtx1 simple normal sized version of it.

This added meshes of vagina and their textures are not really an ideal way. Better is of course to use the original texture because of different reasons: Exact lightning from all angulars, no different colors, no extra texture and I do not need an inner construction which will be always invisible -a full integration by using the existing texture with a more better collision mechanic looks much more cute...my new body is looking like that (pic). The transparent prisms are specially formed for a symetrical function for a "stretching", which can be watched by jumping/falling. The overall weight-paint can concentrated on one single mesh. This way of work would never become "lost" or "not working", not inside of LE, nor in SSE.

Unbenannt.JPG

I managed to fix the issue, so I'm going to post the solution if anyone happens to have a similar problem in the future.

I basically followed this person's tutorial for converting the armor from CBBE SE to 3BA

I followed her tutorial every single step, and now the vagina is visible both in game and bodyslide preview without the armor undies as intended.

I still cannot point out exactly why the vagina was not visible by default (I do have a guess but I cannot word it precisely). so if anyone knows why, I would be happy to know.

8 minutes ago, t.ara said:

i thought I send you a message earlier....?!?!?!?

-if the reference body has that texture available and the project is being safed with the correct reference body, you have a texture, which is not compatible to LE

(you can check that by looking at the created nif files of BS inside the dedicated folders-if you see the texture inside of the nif-files, check out the texture of the vagina itself-it is maybe incompatible to LE)

.....BS is reading everything of textures, the bsa (original files), LE and SSE textures as well (it shows up everything)-but it needs the folder set-up

if the vag-texture is an extra part, and it would not being visible in all your programs, I´d check the LINKS inside the reference-body again

if it is used as part of the textures, which offer the vagina extra inside of the main-body-texture (there are some few available), you do not need to care about the texture-game version in this case-but then it would be working

it´s important that you check once the written morphs of the clothing if the texture is available and if yes, you need to check the game-version of that texture...you can downgrade it in any case by using for example TexConvGu and create a dtx1 simple normal sized version of it.

This added meshes of vagina and their textures are not really an ideal way. Better is of course to use the original texture because of different reasons: Exact lightning from all angulars, no different colors, no extra texture and I do not need an inner construction which will be always invisible -a full integration by using the existing texture with a more better collision mechanic looks much more cute...my new body is looking like that (pic). The transparent prisms are specially formed for a symetrical function for a "stretching", which can be watched by jumping/falling. The overall weight-paint can concentrated on one single mesh. This way of work would never become "lost" or "not working", not inside of LE, nor in SSE.

Unbenannt.JPG

yeah, you mentioned LE and I realized the post was on the wrong category, so I moved it here. Thank you for the response once again.

9 minutes ago, Oh shit WTF said:

Ich habe es geschafft, das Problem zu beheben, also werde ich die Lösung posten, falls jemand in Zukunft ein ähnliches Problem haben sollte.

Ich habe im Grunde das Tutorial dieser Person befolgt, um die Rüstung von CBBE SE in 3BA umzuwandeln

Ich habe jeden einzelnen Schritt ihres Tutorials befolgt, und jetzt ist die Vagina sowohl in der Spiel- als auch in der Bodyslide-Vorschau ohne die beabsichtigte Rüstungsunterwäsche sichtbar.

Ich kann immer noch nicht genau darauf hinweisen, warum die Vagina standardmäßig nicht sichtbar war (ich habe eine Vermutung, aber ich kann es nicht genau sagen). Also wenn jemand weiß warum, würde ich mich freuen zu wissen.

Respekt

?