BakaFactory SLAL Animation SSE human animation doesn't show up no matter what

So what I did was I loaded everything and registered the animations through SLAL. SLAL indicates that it was successfully added. On sexlab mcm menu those animations are toggled as well. However when I tried to preview them through sexlab tools, It just won't show up no matter what I do.  Screenshots below are side to side comparison to Bakafactory slal animation and psyche slal animation. As you can see both animations are toggled and registered, but psyche animation is the only one showing from the tool list. 

additionally, I checked Baka creature pack, it works as intended, so the problem is only with human animations.  969818788_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12.26-00_25_56_34.png.1d1058cec1ff02f9dcae2b0dcc31e9fa.png1224220538_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12_26-00_26_22_48.png.c279d77d5d2731253576dcddb02d2bee.png533674775_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12.26-00_27_16_36.png.321ae6042c091fc59c3aaff48ef8281c.png1542540515_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_12.26-00_28_41_93.png.d39dd3bfe17affe219a26e2b1affc3aa.png

Presuming you haven't disincluded the animations accidentally by not setting or setting a checkbox in one of many mod MCMs that affect these things... (eg: SL has a checkbox for disabling aggressive, and/or for filtering which tags can be used in certain citations, and there are others, and not just in SL's MCM)

The specific tags that SL, or whichever mod is in control chooses for a given event is what determines which animation sequences show up in the active listing, so it may be that SL (or whichever mod) is simply not choosing the tags that will include said animation sequence. There may also be thresholds for which tags are included in the dice roll, based on the player's SLA attributes (and I mean the historical character attributes, not their current arousal level). That is, you might not have the relationship qualifications with other participants, or you may not have the "experience level", etc.

As far as previewing an animation sequence outside of the "normal flow", ie whatever is chosen "by the game" , tbh, I don't think I've ever tried that, so I can't comment on why it wouldn't work for this animation. 

Edited by anjenthedog

Basically what @anjenthedog said. Whenever registered animations do not appear in the animation changer provided by SL Tools, assume it's a filtering issue. There's a clear conflict in SL where its trying to provide mod makers with the option to force a specific animation type or even a specific animation, while still trying to provide users with the option to do whatever. These 2 clash, as you can't have 2 things forcing 2 different things when all you can have is 1 result. Immovable object meets unstoppable force.

So how do you fix this? If the mod starting the animation does not provide an MCM to configure animation filters then you'll have to do it yourself. This is done in the script files that came with the mod. Search for references to SexLabFramework and function calls such as "StartSex" and "StartThread".