This is admittedly my first time (ever) using mods for Skyrim, but I have been having issues with FNIS for the past couple of minutes after running it with T-Posing.

After a first run, my log was (essentially) this: 

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.6   12/25/2022 3:06:40 AM
Generator: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - 

>>Warning: \character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\character assets\skeleton.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (242 bones)   male: Unknown (242 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Installing FNIS PCEA2
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FNIS_PCEA2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.64 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Toys_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading Toys V2.61 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_WildLife_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading WildLife V1.2 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_XPMSE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 59 total groups: 125 added file slots: 1426 alternate files: 947

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading WildLife V1.0 ...

4467 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).

999 animations for 3 mods and 39 creatures successfully included..
 12 Warning(s).

Any advice to fix this?

It's telling you what's wrong.  Address the warnings.

First off, you need to start Skyrim once from the vanilla launcher so that the game will set up certain registries.

Second, it looks like you're playing Skyrim Special Edition but using FNIS for Legacy Edition.  Every tool you use has to be specific for Special Edition.

Third, what skeleton are you using?  I am on Legacy Edition, but I assume there is probably a Special Edition skeleton version of XPMSE.  Don't let anything overwrite it unless you see specific instructions to the contrary.

Fourth, it looks like a lot of your mods are wrong for your version of the game.  See my second point above.  Any time you see a warning above where it says the hkx file is not compatible is for the wrong version.

Once you correct all of that, you need to delete whatever FNIS output you have now, or it will still be there to cause problems even after re-running with all the correct stuff.