Need Help With ENB Settings

I've Done That About 9 Times Within The Past 4 Months With Multiple ENBs But Keep Running Into The Same Issue, Just To Be Clear This Doesn't Happen About 7 Outta 10 Times, This Issue Seems To Only Occur Under Specific Weathers That Have A Lot Of Fog Or Rainy Weather, It Seems To Be An Issue With How The Rain/Fog Interact With LOD/Sky

Edited by RavinBeast

I Fail To See What The Issue Is Here. The Image Looks Like A Typical Foggy Environment Rendered By A Game Engine. The Only Engine I Know Of That Did This Differently Was/Is The X-Ray Engine, But That One Was 20 Years Ahead Of Its Time When It First Appeared. One Of The Wonders Of The Gaming World, Along With The Likes Of Doom. But I Digress. I Assume You'd Want The Distant Trees In This Case To Look Different? My Only Recommendation For That Would Be To Turn Down The Fog Intensity, But As You Already Found, That Is The Result Of The Current Weather, And The Settings In ENB. This Is Why Most (All?) ENB Presets Are Made For A Specific Weather Mod.

Look At The Trees in The Background, They Are Almost LUMINESCETNLY Washed Out From The Fog, This Is NOT How Its Supposed To Look, I've Tried This With PI-CHO ENB For Azurite Weathers, I've Tried This With E.V.C. ENB For ELE/RS, I've Tried This With Naturesque & FN ENB As Well, You Look At The Screenshots & Watch Videos Of Those ENBS Yourself This Is Clearly NOT How They're Supposed To Function,

This Is How The Game Engine Is SUPPOSED To Render The Fog, Notice How The Colors Are All Correct & Nothing Is Luminescently Grey Or Washed Out

20221224160154_1.jpg

Yeah sounds familiar. I haven't experienced this on SE, but I guess some of the ENB settings are the same so you could take a look at this and see if tweaking some of the fog settings helps in your case (I don't recommend you trying to install or use the files directly). You can also check by disabling individual effects in the in game ENB editor.

2 hours ago, RavinBeast said:

They Are Almost LUMINESCETNLY Washed Out From The Fog

Yeah, That Was My Point. That's How Fog Works In Practically All Game Engines. When It Blends Well With The Sky Texture It's Just A Finely Tuned Illusion. The "Working" Screenshot You Posted Just Has Less Intense Fog And Potentially A Fog Color That Matches The Sky Texture Better. It's Not A Rendering Error, Just Incorrectly Configured Values. Hope You Get It Adjusted To Your Liking With What Just Don't Posted.