How do I make areolas peek out of clothes?

So I've downloaded a bunch of skimpy clothes mods, but no matter how big I make the areola , the skimpy clothes still cover them. 

For example the sexy opened up vault 111 outfit, I want areolas to peek out of them,but it never works no matter how  large I make them (at 400% now), the outfit stretches and hides them. 

22 minutes ago, kufugef said:

So I've downloaded a bunch of skimpy clothes mods, but no matter how big I make the areola , the skimpy clothes still cover them. 

For example the sexy opened up vault 111 outfit, I want areolas to peek out of them,but it never works no matter how  large I make them (at 400% now), the outfit stretches and hides them. 

You'll want to do a texture mod for this, 'cause most clothing scales the areola with the cloth covering it. 

If you don't know how, I can teach or do it for you. 

20 minutes ago, kufugef said:

Select the clothes in the outfit studio (e.g. the vault suit), then activate the areola slider (pen icon) and in the Menu->Slider->Clear Slider Data.

Nothing you can do in Bodyslides, gotta make the nipples pop in Outfit Studio.

Can't give pics or examples don't have a working PC.

From memory what I would do is prepare a naked body mesh with the extreme nipples already built for it....

Open outfit studio load the outfit, import the body you made and then you use inflate and deflate tools to adjust the outfit to fit the new breasts.

If you need some pictures and ideas well I put some tutorials in my thread for Ikaros Android atomic beauty outfits.

Your basically just making a "super busty" but for nipples.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Select the clothes in the outfit studio (e.g. the vault suit), then activate the areola slider (pen icon) and in the Menu->Slider->Clear Slider Data.

I wanted to send an image but seems like I can't yet because I'm a new account ( that's the explanation I found from googling it)

So I did what u said, and the areola is indeed showing now . Thank you .

what's the next step ? How do I save my work for it to be in the game? and Do i have to manually do it for every outfit? 

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

nvm, now i can send photos . 

the yellow part of the suit didn't change 

Screenshot 2022-12-23 230136.jpg

2 hours ago, Kaoru Sato said:

You'll want to do a texture mod for this, 'cause most clothing scales the areola with the cloth covering it. 

If you don't know how, I can teach or do it for you. 

thank you , but I think Ill be bothering you a lot if you do it for me . I've already made some progress with another comment's advice . If u could tell me how to continue on that , if i have to manually do it for every outfit or if you know a way to make all oufits not care about the areola size change 

1 hour ago, kufugef said:

thank you , but I think Ill be bothering you a lot if you do it for me . I've already made some progress with another comment's advice . If u could tell me how to continue on that , if i have to manually do it for every outfit or if you know a way to make all oufits not care about the areola size change 

If you apply a bigger areola texture to the skin, it'll be visible so long as X part of the breasts are, and you won't have to do it for every outfit. 
(Example)
LargeAreoals.png.de2c44dac954236db44744e2812fb2b3.png

LargeAreoalsb.png.9d3d5dbbfd56aec10a6fcc7db6f5b5cc.png

8 hours ago, Kaoru Sato said:

With a little photoshop / gimp / whatever editor effot, you can just apply an overlay of nipples to the female body texture.

Take whatever nipples from here.

Tit Kit at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I've never used photoshop or any photo editor software, nor do I know how to export a fallout 3D preset to photoshop, and how to import it back to the game. I'll need a tutorial.

If you could show me how I can do it or send me a tutorial link .

1 hour ago, kufugef said:

I've never used photoshop or any photo editor software, nor do I know how to export a fallout 3D preset to photoshop, and how to import it back to the game. I'll need a tutorial.

If you could show me how I can do it or send me a tutorial link .

I'll write a tutorial up if someone doesn't beat me to it by the time I get back. ^_^ 
(Will be like 10hrs or so from now)

25 minutes ago, Kaoru Sato said:

I'll write a tutorial up if someone doesn't beat me to it by the time I get back. ^_^ 
(Will be like 10hrs or so from now)

thank you, I just found another topic talking about it 

, someone said there was a tutorial of some sort. maybe I'll find my answer there. But if it's too much work writing up a tutorial, ill take ur first offer to do it for me if its less tedious.  

Thanks everyone for helping, I found out how to do it

Tutorial https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13010?tab=description 

but instead of the armpit texture, use https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1309-tit-kit/  

Im pleased to know that this community is very helpful. Just started getting interested in fallout 4 mods few days ago. 

Edited by kufugef
grammar