Missing Climax Animations

Hello there. I've been experiencing an issue with WickedWhims ever since I downloaded the latest version (v170j), in which several specific climax animations do not show up on the animations

list during gameplay. This problem was not present in any previous version of WickedWhims in my experience. All animation packs I have installed have been affected. 

Here is what I see when starting the game up:

NOTE: I have not manually disabled any animations.

Untitled1.png.9a9538a7847755c2af1ff4e3834d3653.png

As you can see, I'm currently missing 377 different animations, most of which are climax animations from what I can tell.

Things I've tried:

Re-installing the animation packs.

Re-installing WickedWhims.

Deleting my WickedWhims save data.

Enabling "Anything Goes" under Gender Options to see if that was blocking them from working.

A fresh install of The Sims 4 on a different computer with no mods installed other than WickedWhims, set at default settings, and the aforementioned animation packs.

None of the above methods have worked for me and I'm still unable to play the animations when my sims are having sex. There are a lot of sequences that never finish because they are unable to progress to the climax. If I try to create a playlist and add said climax, the animation is nowhere to be found.

Here is a screenshot of me creating a playlist using E404P's animations. I'm trying to add an climax animation to the playlist called "Guts Climax" but it isn't listed.

Untitled2.png.d3715cd347a29db282e63bfd87fe1015.png

Here's where it gets strange. If I go to 'Specific Animations Disabler' under 'Sex Settings', the animations appears.

Untitled3.png.c6c1954c1cd9b18eb30d3e09b9c9db4c.png

This applies for every missing animation. They will appear in the animation disabler menu, but they can't be added to a playlist or intiated during sex. This leaves me to believe that the animations exist in-game, but something is stopping them from showing up. I have no idea what do at this point to get these animations back so I'd appreciate any help if anyone knows how to go about fixing this. Thanks.

Bit of a wild guess here, but this might be due to missing props (i.e. these animations use a custom object that is not present in your Mods folder). Considering these are climax animations, I'd say it's Cherry_Pie's cum mesh (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9366-sims-4-cherry_pie-cum-mesh-wip/), which is used in quite a few animations (e.g. some by ATrois and E404P).

9 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Bit of a wild guess here, but this might be due to missing props (i.e. these animations use a custom object that is not present in your Mods folder). Considering these are climax animations, I'd say it's Cherry_Pie's cum mesh (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9366-sims-4-cherry_pie-cum-mesh-wip/), which is used in quite a few animations (e.g. some by ATrois and E404P).

The problem was fixed after installing that. All my animations are back. Thank you much! I was going insane trying to figure that out lol.

Edited by King Bowser