SMP SexToys

View File

This mod is my conversion of Bazinga's HDT SexToys for SE.
So first of all many thanks to Bazinga for his work on the original mod! Without him I would not have had a starting point for this project.

I hope it is ok for me to modify and upload his mod and scripts here. I asked Bazinga for permission a few months ago, but since he has retired from modding I never got an answer back.
If the modification and reupload of his work is not allowed, please let me know and I'll take it down.

Description:
This mod enables collision for Skinned Mesh Physics (SMP) bodies with animation objects. (Which is way easier said than done ?)
For now it covers four solo and three paired animations.

Animations by Leito: Female Toy Vaginal (health potion), Female Dildo Vaginal (soul gem), Lesbian DoubleDildo and Lesbian DoubleDildo2 (OriginalSE)
nazonootoko animations: Soulgem Showing (Uploaded file by Aequus)
Nibbles Animation: Chair Dildo, Bondage Post Dildostick (OriginalSE)

Requirements:

Recommended:

Installation:

• The mod is ready for installation through ModOrganizer. As this mod overwrites files from the original animation mods, the installation through a mod manager is highly recommended.
  • Let this mod overwrite the animation mods.

In Game: (these instructions are taken from the original mod, as I have no clue why and if it is necessary to do those steps)

• Export Sexlab MCM settings (to not lose any changes made)
  • reapply JSON data in SL AnimationLoader MCM menu
  • Import Sexlab MCM settings

Further information on how this mod works:

Spoiler

So what changed, and why does it now work for SE?
I changed the collision principle for the animation objects from HDT to SMP. HDT makes use of geometric bodies as collision object which overlay the original mesh of the animation object. With SMP one can use the original mesh of the animation object for collision.
So instead of equipping a further HDT collision mesh while an animation is playing, SMP SexToys now equips a weight-painted mesh of the original object. And in this lays the hard work and the reason why the number of supported animations has reduced. (but also can easily be increased and extended upon again)
To get collision with SMP, a collision object needs to be connected to a bone. Since I do not have a clue how to do this proper I used Outfit Studio (OS) for adding bones and weight-paint the animation objects. But in this process the placement of the animation object changes. So, to make the object fit the animation properly again I re-positioned the mesh in OS and tested the new position in game. Afterwards I re-positioned the mesh in OS and tested the new position in game. Afterwards I re-positioned the mesh in OS and tested the new position in game. Afterwards I re-positioned the mesh in OS and tested the new position in game. Afterwards I re-positioned the mesh in OS and tested the new position in game. Afterwards I... This step took several hours, sanity points and brain cells per mesh.

The cool thing is: With some help and further development this might even become a Framework!

With the changes made it is in theory possible to add collisions to any and all animation objects for ultimate immersion. (At least static ones, I tried my luck with the nazonootoko dildo cowgirl and riding animations which use an animated object mesh. Didn't work out. My knowledge of animation, bones and SMP is to little for such a task)
The process is quite easy: weight-paint the mesh, add BodyPart partition to mesh, add NiStringExtraData and point to the included Toys.xml, add a few lines in Toys.xml, add the mesh as Armor to the SMPSextoys.esp, include the animation in the correct JSON file, fix object placement in animation.
See, it's totally easy apart from the last step. So if someone knows a way to figure out the proper position of the animation object when adding bones and weight-painting, let me know.

Credits:
Bazinga for his original HDT SexToys mod
All the people listed on Bazinga's mod site with whom the original mod would not have been possible:

•     Ashal
  •     Leito86, nazonootoko and SirNibbles
  •     Aequus
  •     HydrogensaysHDT
  •     Lupine00

The team behind FSMP: hydrogensaysHDT, aers, Karonar1, alandtse, geniusty, HSanMartin, skullgirls, DaydreamingDay, idaan300, romanicles, igloomod, SesamePaste, jg1 
Acro748 for the awesome SMP collision enabled body
OsmelMC for SLAL

ousnius for OutfitStudio

treota for his Guide into the dark magic that is SMP
as well as: exiledviper, Pfiffy and Electric Aether for porting mods to SE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/08/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    FSMP, SMP Body, SexLab SE, PapyrusUtil SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I am missing the soul gems and the dildos in these animations, is there something i could do to f that up? I don't see any nifs for them in the Hanimation or TropicalIsland files?

Also, I am not seeing any collisions from the animations. I use CBPC CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) for collisions for bumping uglies, will that cause an issue? Or is this that just another symptom of my missing textures/mesh problem above? 

2 hours ago, somedudes5 said:

I am missing the soul gems and the dildos in these animations, is there something i could do to f that up? I don't see any nifs for them in the Hanimation or TropicalIsland files?

I guess you're talking about nazonootoko's animations? Did you install all the requirements in the linked mod? The meshes and textures come from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80201/? and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81267/? . (Make sure to download the HAnimation files under miscellaneous)

Spoiler

I recommend to download those mods manually, only grab the "meshes" and "textures" files, put them in a separate file called "nazonootoko meshes" (or similar, you can name it whatever you want), pack that file with 7z/WinRAR and you're ready to install the meshes through your mod manager. 

But if you're not seeing them in your game, chances are that this mod doesn't cover the animations anyway. :D  (This mod only covers one animation, soulgem showing, from that pack)

CBPC does not work for my mod. This is for SMP enabled bodies only (3BA is tested; COCO Body should work as well; I don't know much about BHUNP but at a quick glance it might work as well(?) )

Spoiler

CBPC uses spheres for collision iirc. Those spheres are defined in a separate ini-file. So maybe it might be able to add a CBPC.ini for the swapped meshes (SMP_...) to make CBPC work with this mod as well. But honestly, I have no clue. Please be my guest and try ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this Kle500!

Can I use this without installing Nazonootoko's animations? I do have Nibble's and Leito's and I don't want to add a whole bunch of other stuff for one single toy animation.

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

EDIT: Can I remove the one animation mentioned above from the json file? Or would it cause issues with esp/scripts?

Edited by NismoMan
On 1/1/2023 at 12:24 AM, NismoMan said:

Can I use this without installing Nazonootoko's animations?

Yes! This mod only looks for installed animations and switches their animation object meshes while the animation is running. If you do not have the animation installed, nothing should happen. ;)

Removing the animation from the json file is also a valid move if you want this mod to not switch an object. (It won't break anything) Let's say you do not want collisions when Leito Female Toy Vaginal is playing, but do so want the collision for all the other Leito animations. Then you simply would remove the animation from the json file.

But in your case this is not needed.  

• 2 months later...

Hey kle500 nice work to give this older mod some love!

Any chance to get support for SLAL KomAnimPack meshes that where supported in the old HDT Sex Toy pack?
If ya need the meshes for the mod i can provide em!

Edited by Meeps
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, @Meeps and sorry for the late reply.

Sadly I am currently unable to find the time to integrate further animations/meshes into this mod.

I also do neither have the animation pack, nor the meshes. But if you want to try to add them yourself, I may be able to provide you with some guidance. :)

• 1 month later...