Benjamin Montgomery bug

I added a bunch more mods to my game and now I suddenly have Benjamin Montgomery following me. Well he's invisible except for head and hands. Actually let me be a bit more specific. He doesn't follow me. Just spawns in a room/area when I enter it. I'm not sure why he appeared so idk if it's a bug or something that's included in some of the sexout mods for some reason. If this doesn't belong here I'd like to know where to ask next. I would like him gone.

7 hours ago, Gabesa said:

I added a bunch more mods to my game and now I suddenly have Benjamin Montgomery following me. Well he's invisible except for head and hands. Actually let me be a bit more specific. He doesn't follow me. Just spawns in a room/area when I enter it. I'm not sure why he appeared so idk if it's a bug or something that's included in some of the sexout mods for some reason. If this doesn't belong here I'd like to know where to ask next. I would like him gone.

I have no idea how you got him to follow you, but he is from Operation Anchorage. I assume you have TTW?

Welp I deleted the files but have no idea if it works because now my game crashes on launch. Can't figure out a fix and googling didn't provide any help. I really hope someone has an idea how to fix it because I really wanna play more.

Edit. I wonder if I need to reinstall TTW and add the files back to make the game work again. Wish I knew how this stuff worked.

Edited by Gabesa