[REQUEST] Yakuza 0 Cabaret Club Girls Nude Mod

I know Yakuza Kiwami 2 has a mod for this, found here, and I also know Yakuza 0 is on a completely different engine than Kiwami 2 (the Dragon Engine). 

I'm making this request hoping for someone give Yakuza 0 the same treatment; even if it just the Platinum girls or one specific outfit for the Platinum girls I can give them via makeover. 

On my end, I tried fiddling about with making mod folders for RMM, copying the mesh.par file available from data/chara/w64/auth/c_aw_catfight_test (according to a google search, it is an unused test model of a nude catfight girl). That didn't work. I tried taking the mesh.par file from the JCC nude mod as well (found here) and that didn't work.

My train of thought was: "I'd be okay with the body from a nude catfight girl to be used for the cabaret girls." The result was no change whatsoever. No crash or any messy details either.

The folders I guessed could be relevant to my modding attempt are:

image.png.3915ae7da133332cea2812bb1466b9f7.png

^ found in data/chara/w64/adv

v found in data/chara/w64/auth

image.png.7d1f1c7749bfe7af5d61536d1e34eb67.png

and in data/chara_arc/w64, I came across these:

image.png.208383b2127948aae69f49ee19df87a0.png

I honestly I have no idea if anything I tried was at all relevant. 

Please help?

Thanks for the response. Also hi MemoryH. Thanks for your hard work on other mods. I hope you're doing well.

Where would the cabaret game fall under?
It is technically gameplay? so maybe in chara/adv then? Or would that fall under auth as some sort of cutscene minigame...? or is it just in chara_arc?

Maybe it is a mix of all 3?

I'm also trying to wrap my head around the initials of the files.

c_ <- I'm assuming this means "character" 

_ck <- I'm assuming this is "character kid"

_cm <- character man?

_cw <- character woman?

Then there is the _d## series represents. If I had to guess, animals? There is over 50 folders with this and it starts with Octopus, has "cat" and "dog" too. 

Also, what's in the "tops" folder? data/chara/w64/tops

I found these in there:

image.png.ee9f29879dd18df6b24c5f7ccba92c02.png

edit: similar question for "btms" - I'm assuming "bottoms"

Edited by slice13

I have progress! I dunno what is working! But I have progress! 

Spoiler

image.png.1f80953a8583322963c2293d1eeccff6.png

Problem is, that this doesn't apply to every girl, or I'd be like "it worked! here is the mod" 

like Seiko:

Spoiler

image.png.7af714b9e008ef97104ebcf97e1a6fe9.png

So uh, can someone help me out on what I'm missing here?

Here are some more pics

Spoiler

image.png.78764186e5da98664d7a8df0b82e1c45.png

image.png.01a2e655e778ef3dba8cbc9ff86cc63c.png

image.png.17c0f67830378e672c4dbec5b9744d32.png

is something going on with her face...?

also, some outfits are completely unaffected, 

Spoiler

image.png.6e688b3fe04279f2afb232d24d6d54e8.png

image.png.2668a91a407253504da5b4257eedb8d0.png

Also, none of the platinum girls Dresses have changed whatsoever.

Edit: To clarify, I'm using the mesh.par and tex00.par and tex01.par files from the JCC mod (that I linked to in my first post) to mod to change files via RMM. I'm not overwriting anything in my actual data files, so this is easily reversible.

Quick disclaimer: All credit of the nude mod goes to CucumbaBoi. I'm just trying to implement his mod into different files.

Edited by slice13
Spoiler

image.gif.abf59496646b625ef49cd29b33e43b3b.gif

A bit more progress has been made...? Again, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. I made a gif of all the girls I currently have and you can see some problems. I don't know how to fix their faces (or Dolly's outfit) and Yuki is entirely unaffected. I imagine the other Platinum Girls would also be unaffected too.

Uh, I'll keep trying. I know I'm posting new posts here in a row and I hope that's fine. I don't wanna get in any trouble.

Edit:

I played a round without changing anything and this is how it looked like:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.6cc91f298eb69bd683c3ab98ab46b7ce.jpeg

image.jpeg.2f4889802fca13ae72fc9186f1b46d7b.jpeg

Edited by slice13

More progress... kinda? 

I got the unique outfits of the non-platinum girls. 

Spoiler

image.png.b489ee883771dc7fd83f14f5fbdbdace.png

Yuki is unchanged but I have identified her files.

Her files (along with all the platinum girls) is located in "face" 

specifically: data/chara/w64/face

image.png.eca73b0c2527e8377e4cda335d2a4fdb.png

I don't know why she has 3 different ones. Why? How? What?

... I was assuming everything under "face" was strictly for the faces of the character but this is the only location where I can find any folders pertaining to the platinum girls (along with others, like the background call girls and the "girlfriends" Kiryu can make from that minigame).

Problem is: the game is now crashing on me. Not allowing me to go beyond loading my file.

I might've just hit my limit on what I can do. 

Not too bad though. All the non-plat girls are nude, though some of their hair and/or face is messed up.

If anyone wants what I have, maybe to just use it or to update/fix it because you actually know what you're doing, feel free to ask. I worry about posting what I have out in the open because... of some reasons...? I dunno. Doesn't feel right. 

Edited by slice13

Well, I progressed through Y0's Cabaret plot and Kotomi seems to have been hit by the nude mod. 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.7085e7240478a9b58f653df77f765a28.jpeg

image.jpeg.e60a77389de89848a11eeb592c1669de.jpeg

She isn't a plat girl though. Also, it is worth noting that I took a walk to see if I hit any random characters with my attempts and so far, I haven't seen any. I'm just in chapter 7.

Edit: unnamed random characters are untouched. Named female characters are actually affected by my efforts. 

Edited by slice13

Oh no.... uh....

Well, there is news... more bad than good...?

I might've created a couple of monsters here.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.86b81adc1d9fdacc07e33374dd82bf1f.jpeg

image.png.90c58dcc2da902e25ba28ec02dd8bcc3.png

image.png.cca433782127e34c4c42510d9d09f334.png

So, there is an attempt? Someone help.

Also, going to the hostess list (or Makeover) -> and going to Yuki or AI will crash the game. I tested this out by pulling Yuki's files and leaving only Ai's (as Yuki is the first thing on that menu)... This is a bit better than crashing at the load file screen (I've had no issues with any of my files getting corrupted, so that's nice).

I accomplished this with moving only these files into the mod folder:

image.png.ec383717f2ef4ad9f431de0d5c0e3157.png

If I include each of their third folders, "c_az_f_Clyuki_all" and "c_az_f_Clai_all" -> then the game will crash when I hit load. I don't know how to progress from here. Anyone have any suggestions?

Another thing, the old lady doesn't look like an old lady, which uh... something that is within the realms of "just shrug it off" right?

Spoiler

image.png.653998a8ff53193d713a987a1b4f4726.png

And one last thing, Nozomi was hit by the mod.

Spoiler

image.png.1987ac3f8e7d49a604d77f073049a537.png

I don't know what file to fix this. 

So uh... I randomly realized "how can people try to help/improve progress on this mod if I don't upload it?"

So, I decided to upload it. It's a big file because of how many things I've tried. According to RMM, there are 698 files in there. I also put it at the bottom (meaning highest priority) for RMM. 

image.png.2f136870a6d62db3a3ee8da70740e599.png

If you want, feel free to use what I've made, but please don't be toxic at me. 

The results are what you've seen in my previous posts in this topic EXCEPT the "monsters" I made out of Yuki and Ai. I undid that. 

I've played with all of this active (along with other mods) and I haven't experienced any crashes or anything like that whatsoever. If anything, I found some more named NPC girls who were affected by the mod, some only half affected so they clip into their cloths; the most notable one being Long Hua (the lady in Dragon and Tiger where you send agents out). 

Again, if you're looking for what changes I made, I mostly took Yuiko's files from the JCC mod I linked to in the topic opening post -> and applied that in various folders. That's also why I named the mod "Girls into Nude Yuiko" as it changes many chicks into just that: a Nude Yuiko.

Why Yuiko? She is the only one fully naked from the JCC mod. Everyone else is wearing some something and I tried getting some variety going but it ended up with some really weird results, so I just went back to Yuiko.

Note: I would've also included the random spawning chicks around the city too, but I have no idea how. Seriously, a lot of my work is guesswork and I'm frankly surprised I've accomplished this much.

If anyone wants to pick up this mod and work on it further, feel free to. 

Something I discovered today: for some unknown reason, this mod crashes the game when you're entering the massage clinic at the end of chapter 7. I don't know why that happens. I don't know how to fix it. 

I had saved outside, so I used RMM to turn the mod off -> loaded my file -> went in -> cutscenes -> chapter 8 -> more cutscenes -> saved -> and reactivated the mod. 

I bring this up because some people have downloaded the mod; not many, but still. I just wanted to give them a heads up if they are actually playing/using the mod. 

Edit: Another thing that crashed the game, now that I'm back to Kiryu, is the telephone club. I completed the minigame and the screen faded to black -> and crashed. This wasn't any fancy event but just the normal use of the telephone club. 

Edited by slice13