Would it be possible for you to use names and color tags which are compatible with other solutions also?
You might know that I'm working on a mod to use the name information (foo_yfBody_foo_0 -> _1 -> _2) (0=closed, 1=open, 2=more open, ...) and the color information of the cas part to find matching pairs.

I looked at the names and "Blue Craving_yfBody_LingerieCorsetLaceSides_SolidBeige_202201021551400450" for a black assassin outfit is confusing. The name is the same no matter whether it is open or closed (except of the appended date) - only the package name differs as long the files are not merged into one.

The same color tag (eg. red) is used for multiple swatches. Even though it might be right unique combinations like 'red', 'red+black' for the 2nd, 'red+brown' for the 3rd swatch would allow to use this information to identify the matching open cas part.

'foo_yfBody_foo_0' with color 'red' could be properly matched to 'foo_yfBody_foo_1' with color 'red' if there is only one red cas part. Looking up underwear with the matching color works fine as long as it tagged properly.

I thought about using an XML file to add all instance IDs to but this seems to be a little lame and only necessary because of the usage of bad cas part names. If the cas part name would contain the proper color information one could even use it without looking at the cas part color flags.

I hope these can at some point be converted to using say the Sopor Allure mesh, by using your own top mesh these won't look great at least for those who use the most popular meshes like Sopor or even EVE/Simdulgence etc which is most I imagine. 

Have you not shared your own top mesh? (I couldn't find it)  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So does this creator ever plan on adding more of their clothes to the ww unddress-able feature or nah? It's been literal months since Turbo added that function and they still haven't updated most of their clothes to work with the update. These clothes are useless if I have to apply the nude ones to other outfits. They end up spawning half naked, which is goofy af. Sigh

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...