Extreme force on ragdolls

In advance, i want to apologise for my poor english skills.

I've got very annoying bug when NPCs die, their ragdolls gets pushed with a large force. Even when using simple "kill" command, instead of just dropping on their knees, they 40-50% of times get pushed a few meters. During combat, when the force of weapons/magic is applied as well, theres like 33% chance that npc will be pushed with so much force that it seems like their body completly dissapear on a spot. Thats biggest problem, as it just locks my out of "normal" playthorughs. No problem with creatures bodies though, just NPCs.

Heres my load order from Wrye Bash, and its quite short compared to some others ive seen on the internet. Im kinda new to modding so i guess theres a few of armor replacer plugins that may collide with each other. Main mods im using are MOO, Ultimate Leveling, Oblivion Character Overhaul with Seamless Addon, which may be important if meshes may be cousing this problem, and Combat Stance Reanimation if animations may be the problem. For skeleton i was using stock LAPF skeleton, but problem still applies when i did switch to recently added Ragdoll skeleton. DLC are NOT cleaned on this install, but problem existed on my previous PC where i used Quick Auto Clean with TES4Edit. Mod load order sorted with LOOT.
Active Plugins:

Spoiler

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm  [Version 1.4.1]
02  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
03  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
04  DLCHorseArmor.esp
05  DLCOrrery.esp
06  DLCVileLair.esp
07  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
08  DLCSpellTomes.esp
09  DLCThievesDen.esp
0A  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  Knights.esp
0D  RMDailyIncome.esp
0E  RealisticForceLow.esp
0F  RealisticMagicForceLow.esp
10  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  [Version 1.11]
11  UnidirectionalAttack.esp
12  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
13  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 96v5]
14  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
15  Simple Shield on Back.esp
16  LoversMB2.esp
17  Slof's Claws.esp  [Version 3]
18  Offset Crosshair.esp
19  ChaseCameraMod.esp  [Version 1.01]
1A  BetterSaves.esp
1B  De-Nock Arrows.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
1C  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
**  VanillaRealArmorReplacer.esp
**  nu_dwarven_f_cuirass.esp
1D  FOV Modifier.esp  [Version 2.0]
1E  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
1F  SickleIrons.esp
++  Specialanims.esp
**  Kart Hair Replace v01.esp
20  GOSH Region Ambiance.esp
21  GOSH.esp
22  Ultimate Leveling.esp  [Version 1.9.5.2]
23  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
24  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
25  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.14]
26  LoversRaperS.esp  [Version 2.4d]
27  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 4.8]
28  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp  [Version 1.2]
29  Ragdolls.esp
2A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp  [Version 28]
2B  Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp  [Version 4.9.4.2]
2C  LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp

3 hours ago, MRomero11 said:

In advance, i want to apologise for my poor english skills.

I've got very annoying bug when NPCs die, their ragdolls gets pushed with a large force. Even when using simple "kill" command, instead of just dropping on their knees, they 40-50% of times get pushed a few meters. During combat, when the force of weapons/magic is applied as well, theres like 33% chance that npc will be pushed with so much force that it seems like their body completly dissapear on a spot. Thats biggest problem, as it just locks my out of "normal" playthorughs. No problem with creatures bodies though, just NPCs.

Heres my load order from Wrye Bash, and its quite short compared to some others ive seen on the internet. Im kinda new to modding so i guess theres a few of armor replacer plugins that may collide with each other. Main mods im using are MOO, Ultimate Leveling, Oblivion Character Overhaul with Seamless Addon, which may be important if meshes may be cousing this problem, and Combat Stance Reanimation if animations may be the problem. For skeleton i was using stock LAPF skeleton, but problem still applies when i did switch to recently added Ragdoll skeleton. DLC are NOT cleaned on this install, but problem existed on my previous PC where i used Quick Auto Clean with TES4Edit. Mod load order sorted with LOOT.
Active Plugins:

Reveal hidden contents

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm  [Version 1.4.1]
02  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
03  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
04  DLCHorseArmor.esp
05  DLCOrrery.esp
06  DLCVileLair.esp
07  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
08  DLCSpellTomes.esp
09  DLCThievesDen.esp
0A  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0C  Knights.esp
0D  RMDailyIncome.esp
0E  RealisticForceLow.esp
0F  RealisticMagicForceLow.esp
10  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  [Version 1.11]
11  UnidirectionalAttack.esp
12  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
13  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 96v5]
14  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
15  Simple Shield on Back.esp
16  LoversMB2.esp
17  Slof's Claws.esp  [Version 3]
18  Offset Crosshair.esp
19  ChaseCameraMod.esp  [Version 1.01]
1A  BetterSaves.esp
1B  De-Nock Arrows.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
1C  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
**  VanillaRealArmorReplacer.esp
**  nu_dwarven_f_cuirass.esp
1D  FOV Modifier.esp  [Version 2.0]
1E  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
1F  SickleIrons.esp
++  Specialanims.esp
**  Kart Hair Replace v01.esp
20  GOSH Region Ambiance.esp
21  GOSH.esp
22  Ultimate Leveling.esp  [Version 1.9.5.2]
23  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
24  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
25  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.14]
26  LoversRaperS.esp  [Version 2.4d]
27  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 4.8]
28  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp  [Version 1.2]
29  Ragdolls.esp
2A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp  [Version 28]
2B  Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp  [Version 4.9.4.2]
2C  LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp

For ragdolls in the skeleton, their limiters are responsible (inside the skeleton of an actor or animal). Perhaps you set some kind of force mod) change global gravity parameters et

Or did you change the skeletons, modified them (I don't remember the name of the application for )...

I did install RealisticForceLow.esp and RealisticMagicForceLow.esp, but only after i encountered this bug. I thought it may fix or at least reduce it a little, the problem is with combat, NPC  just dissapear with their loot, only ocasionally i can find them stuck inside a wall with only foot sticking out. Other than that only MOO can change the gravity. I did not edit anything manually, i did install Oblivion Character Overhaul, but i installed LAPF after it, so it should use right skeleton.

I did not mention anything about my OBSE plugins in my initial post, sorry for that.

Spoiler

image.png.e69b356c67835957b1280693690e8a19.png

1 hour ago, MRomero11 said:

I did install RealisticForceLow.esp and RealisticMagicForceLow.esp, but only after i encountered this bug. I thought it may fix or at least reduce it a little, the problem is with combat, NPC  just dissapear with their loot, only ocasionally i can find them stuck inside a wall with only foot sticking out. Other than that only MOO can change the gravity. I did not edit anything manually, i did install Oblivion Character Overhaul, but i installed LAPF after it, so it should use right skeleton.

I did not mention anything about my OBSE plugins in my initial post, sorry for that.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e69b356c67835957b1280693690e8a19.png

Damn, dude, check out all the dll plugins and force mods, install a standard skeleton, and see how the ragdoll behaves. And then look step by step where the problem is. it is obvious.

Do everything on a neutral save (because the global game settings may have been changed)

They are mostly in the ini file of the game, but may be somewhere else.

my ini

(C:\Users\333\Documents\My Games\Oblivion)

Oblivion.ini

Edited by tda2

To get a new "clean" ini just delete your ini in xxxx\Documents\My Games\Oblivion   The game will create a new ini when you start the game.

If  archive invalidate: or SkyBSA works ( game not installed in C : / program files)  the game will use the skeletons in the folder (data/meshes/characters/_male/skeleton.nif  or skeletonbeast.nif or skeletonsesheogorath.nif)

If you delete the skeletons in the folder the game will use the skeletons in the packed bsa files from the Mod that is last in load order. If there is no Mods with a skeleton in a bsa file the game use the Oblivion bsa skeleton.

So if you delete the skeletons in the folders and you still have the problem put other skeletons in the folder. Use the Lovers/LAPF skeletons mma75online uploaded, that are the only skeletons that works with LAPF, the only skeletons with penis and butt bones (without the bone you will get body stretching during sex )

MOO, ragdolls and realistic force all change gravity and force settings, the first two use scripts that read off an .ini to change the values, the last one just edits game settings. 

Might be worth setting MOO's gravity settings off, or making its setting match Ragdolls' and see if that helps. Iirc deathforcemax or similar setting value to 0 gives that nice quick drop straight to earth.  Idr what realistic force does, I suspect its superseded by MOO/Ragdolls scripts, but I could be wrong.