Complete and Utter Newb To Modding Looking For Help!

Hey I recently purchased the cd version of Elder Scrolls Oblivion(not steam, CD). And I'm totally new to modding, and I clearly am not doing things completely right. I've gotten Joburg and Wappyrapers thing working, and a nude mod. But the BBB thing isn't working, when I do what I think I'm suppose to do, the boobs are dragging halfway across town.

Also, I have to always open from the obse launcher, otherwise the mods don't work. So I'm thinking of doing a fresh install of oblivion and trying again, but I'd some instruction on where to put everything.

Here is what I'm looking for.

-very attractive female characters(bouncing boobs included) with high resolution skins. I like big butts, curvy figure, but I like variety too.

-joburg and raping stuff

-monster girls

-consensual sex

-If I can figure it out easily, deteriorating armor and such, not a big issue.

-Perhaps some sexy clothing and dirty quests. 

-Maybe figure out a way to make more women appear in the game. I've only been in the imperial city so far, but it is like a friggin sausage fest, I'm so confused. Is it because I'm female or something?

Any and all help would be appreciated. :)