SexLab Beastess SE - Patched

View File

This is an all-in-one solution to fix the issues with the sabre-cat quest from SexLab Beastess - SSE Port. I pulled the patch esp from a.i.'s post from the oldrim thread. Everything else is the same, all I did was add that .esp file and thankfully everything worked perfectly. 

This is a full replacement, use this one instead of SexLab Beastess - SSE Port. Make sure all three plugins are enabled.

Support:

I claim absolutely no knowledge on the inner workings of this mod. All I did was slap other people's work together and put it in a nice, clean package for everyone. 

I do know that trying to uninstall this mod caused my own save file to become corrupted. So I searched for a fix instead... hence this update patch version. Luckily, I was able to recover it from a previous save (save often and in new files mod friends).

Atronach Error Issue:

If you can't even start the Atronach encounter (can't have sex after speaking to the creature) then the issue is *usually* that one or more of the below steps were not completed before starting:

1) Allow creature animations checked in SexLab MCM

2) Initialized Creature Framework

3) Enabled and Registered SLAL animations.

3a) This can take a long time if you have a lot of animations so go get a drink or something, do NOT leave the menu screen during this process.

Prior Description (for preservation):

About This File

I ported this mod about a month ago. But I decided that tonight I'm going to release most of my ported mods so heres this one.

SexLab Beastess for skyrim special edition.

Every option in the MCM menu is working EXCEPT one.

DO NOT TICK: HDT Vamp box

Every other option is working fully and optimised for SSE

REQUIREMENTS:

- Sexlab Framework SSE

- FNIS SSE

- FNIS Creature pack SSE

- Sexlab Aroused SSE

- Fuz Ro D-oh Silent voice SSE

HOW TO INSTALL:

1. Install ALL requirements! IN ORDER!!

2. It is VERY important NOT to tick the following box during the installation! It is not converted.

- DO NOT TICK: HDT Vamp box

3. Be SURE to RUN FNIS!!!

4. Enjoy

For those of you getting "failed to install" or "unable to install" do the following. (Requires WinRaR)

1. Unzip the mod

2. Go into the unzipped folder and highlight all files

3. Right click and choose "Add to Archive"

4. Name the file whatever

5. Check the box under "Archive Format" that says "ZIP"

6. Press okay.

7. Install with NMM

If That Doesn't Work.

- Check to make sure that you have enough memory on your hard drive. NMM requires a large amount to install a mod. More than the mod itself is.

For Anyone Having The Issue of No Interaction For One of The Quests/Beasts:

Problem: The Plugin has not loaded properly or been overwritten.

Fix: Place SexLab Beastess.esp at the bottom of your load order, and any optional plugins below it.

Minor Modification Of:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, Creature Framework, FNIS SSE, FNIS Creature Pack SSE, Sexlab Aroused SSE, Fuz Ro D-oh Silent Voice SSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

13 hours ago, herrzog said:

Does Beastess mod cooperate with any of the following? (Vampire mods, Werewolf Mods, Undeath, Deadly Drain)

I also remember having issues with Player Succubus Quest.

At its core, this mod gives you a way to initiate sex with beasts through summons and shouts. There’s slightly more than that but that’s the base level function.

as long as those mods don’t interfere with sexlab and you have genitals on all your models as well as animations it should (in theory) work fine. You’ll have to test to be sure, I’m not familiar with most of them.

29 minutes ago, Koshia said:

this may be a dumb question but how do you advance the first quest? ive found Dibellas hideaway, the breeder summon but get no prompt when looking at the statue, only a quest marker shows.

You need to click on the statue (behind the podium). Use "e".

1 hour ago, Discord9999 said:

the statue (behind the podium)

if you mean the gray one on the bench with the quest marker ive tried that, no prompt for interaction and no effect when i do press e

just curious, the load order should be:

SexLab Beastess.esp

Beastess_Patch.esp

Immersive Arousal.esp

and ive got these right at the bottom (all plugins enabled)

On 11/23/2022 at 8:52 AM, Koshia said:

if you mean the gray one on the bench with the quest marker ive tried that, no prompt for interaction and no effect when i do press e

just curious, the load order should be:

SexLab Beastess.esp

Beastess_Patch.esp

Immersive Arousal.esp

and ive got these right at the bottom (all plugins enabled)

Try putting the patch last.

you might have a conflict if it’s not activating for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 5:26 AM, Shadow777 said:

For some reason I can't do anything with the troll after it's sent to the sanctuary, the dialog options show up but I can't click any of them.

try console select, disable then enable. The mod's dialogue sometimes bugged not just for troll but all summoned followers too. This always fix it for me.

On 11/26/2022 at 9:25 PM, Koshia said:

got it working, was a statue replacer mod that was the issue, everything works fine now.

All I needed to do as go and read some previous comments sorry for all the hassle

Which mod was it, i am having the same issue from a modlist pack that installed some 900 mods and have no idea what it might be.

NeverMind...

ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION.

Bring up the console and click on the Diabella Statue, Type tcl <hit enter> Repeat this for the two flowers at her feet.
Now jump up on the table and get in really close, looking down at the top of her breasts you can click the statue now.  Don't bother to tcl the statues again.

Edited by raz334

Alright, So this mod has a Ton of Broken Scripts. that make alot of it non-functional.
By some miracle some parts of it work, however the core Gameplay of the original Beastess Mod is in fact Broken.

You will not get the buffs that are supposed to come with being a beastess, though oddly some of the summon spells work... you will not get the dismiss summon spell but your able to converse with them and send them away.
The AOE ability that is normally used for a lot of the Beastess special abilities later on, does not work which is a huge deal despite not sounding like one as later mechanics rely on it heavily.

I've tried opening up the files in the creation kit to see if there was any kind of fix i could manage, however it looks like perhaps LE and SE versions use d
ifferent scripting methods? Either way during the conversion process much of the needed resources where lost, Short of opening up the LE version and attempting to reconstruct it in the SE editor i don't see a way of fixing it. Since i know next to nothing for scripting either one and am not inclined to learn it at this time.

I'm posting this WARNING to anyone considering using this mod..
at least half of it is broken, but there might be some enjoyable aspects left to it... 

Does anyone know if you can simply port in scripts from the LE version into the SE version creation kit? if that is all it takes then the fix might be fairly simple.

Loading the previous Port of the Mod first and then loading this one seems to correct many problems, I am stuck again getting a beast to complete their quest, but i know i figured a way around that earlier... just can't remember what is was yet...
image.png.11faaac0fdb4ebe3ebdd08b99b688590.png

Edited by raz334
Sort of Solution, Maybe?
  • 4 months later...

The sneak animations appeared to be broken (wrong format, or so FNIS told me), so I made a quick replacer using Open Animation Replacer and the files from the original Beastess SE. This also means NPCs won't be forced into the beastess sneaking animation as well.

To install this, just chuck it in your modlist and delete only the sneak animations from the beastess mod (all the loose .hkx files under meshes\actors\character\animations). Open Animation Replacer is obviously required, but by the time most people read this I suppose it'll already be up on Nexus.

Also compatible with Being a Cow.

Beastess Sneak Replacer.7z

Edited by Fart N.
  • 2 months later...

Any idea how to fix the Guide causing a crash when viewing in inventory or reading it? I managed to drop it on the ground without a crash, but when I tried to read it off teh floor, it crashes. I have nailed down a mesh problem, but I don't know the solution.

• 2 months later...

I got an Issue the dialouge with the bear doesn't start,  the atornach works fine but the bear doesn't work....

I could use console commands to advance the quest could that cause any issues?

I should use Loot more often....

but another issue.  Feet and Hand are invisible when I wear the Beastess Armor. 

So I guess its a wrong Setup in SSEEdit Nifscope or Bodyslide?

Edited by Chlodwig