[IDY] Nipple Pierces for 3BA

View File

Q. What is this mod?
A. It is just a mod to add 4 craftable nipple piercings. It use 51 Slot (this slot is same to use nipple pierces at Devious Devices.)
    Those can be crafted at forge without any perks.

Requirement to use(No.2 and 3 either one or the other.):

1. CBBE 3BBB(3BA) body          (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174)
  2. HDT-SMP                              (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872)
  3. Faster HDT-SMP                   (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339)
  4. Bodysilde and Outfit Studio (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201)

FAQ

Q. Do you intend to adapt to other body types?
A. I'm not going to do it,sorry. But you are free to convert it for use on other body types.

Q. I have converted this equipment into the body type I want to use.

Can I publish this converted file?
A. Yes,you can.You may upload it as long as it is in LoversLab.

Even if you use it for other games (converted it properly for use in that game.).
    However, in that case, please credit this page to the file or page where you uploaded it.

Q. Can I use these equipments as part of mods my created?
A. Yes,You can. The same as the previous question, provided you credit them for using it.

Q. Can't you make the sample images a little more beautiful?
A. I'd want to know about better ENB, MOD and game Settings......

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    3BA
  • Regular Edition Compatible

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, PariahOh said:

Thanks for your job, it would be great if you could do something with slot 32 as well to use with some topless dresses. Better still double slot version 51 and 32 in the same mod. 

What does it mean?

Does it mean that Pierces should be hidden when Body is equipped with armor and clothing?

49 minutes ago, idynaloak said:

What does it mean?

Does it mean that Pierces should be hidden when Body is equipped with armor and clothing?

No, the opposite. I have many dress mods that cover the most disparate slots and leave the breasts bare or anyway I wouldn't want to use their slot 32 pieces. It would be nice to complete the outfit with your piercings that work as a "cover". Example COCO Pandora's Box or Queen Marika's Dress.

56 minutes ago, PariahOh said:

No, the opposite. I have many dress mods that cover the most disparate slots and leave the breasts bare or anyway I wouldn't want to use their slot 32 pieces. It would be nice to complete the outfit with your piercings that work as a "cover". Example COCO Pandora's Box or Queen Marika's Dress.

Since slot #32 is the Body itself, if #32 is also used at the time, only the piercing will be floating in the transparent space.

Is your request that "it would be better to make one that also uses Slot 32" in the sense that it is equipped with a naked Body with a piercing attached?

If so, my answer is no. This mod is only a share of "my desire" and I will not do anything more than that.

(Maybe someday I will change my minds and remake it in the way you describe, but the probability is low ,now.)

I will not stop you from further improving this mod or redistributing it within Lovers Lab, as stated in the description of this mod.

Only you can create something that fits your desires perfectly, because you are the only one who can do it.

1 hour ago, idynaloak said:

Since slot #32 is the Body itself, if #32 is also used at the time, only the piercing will be floating in the transparent space.

Is your request that "it would be better to make one that also uses Slot 32" in the sense that it is equipped with a naked Body with a piercing attached?

If so, my answer is no. This mod is only a share of "my desire" and I will not do anything more than that.

(Maybe someday I will change my minds and remake it in the way you describe, but the probability is low ,now.)

I will not stop you from further improving this mod or redistributing it within Lovers Lab, as stated in the description of this mod.

Only you can create something that fits your desires perfectly, because you are the only one who can do it.

Don't worry, I don't want to force anyone, it was just an idea. I can try but i could never get it right, i know slots need to be changed in both armor and armor addon. But never ends good. :(