Can someone decrypt this crash log?

1 hour ago, Literally just a cat said:

I have no idea what could be causing it, so the crash log is really all I have to go on, but I have no clue how to read it

Skyrim SSE v1.6.353
CrashLoggerSSE v1.0.0

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT" at 0x7FF6AFBEE424 SkyrimSE.exe+0C0E424

The "EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT" is a strange exception that normally mean a critical problem with file versions. Can be files in the Operating System, Drivers, Game of DLL's

You are ussing Skyrim SSE v1.6.353 and that is a intermediate Aniversary version with low support. Upgrade to Aniversary 640 or downgrade to 1.5.97 PRE-aniversary.

Next download and reinstall all yours mods with DLL and be sure the DLL version match with the version of the Game.

Edited by alex77r4

How did you manage to find a breakpoint in SkyrimSE.exe? I would have assumed those were only used for debugger traps. You're not doing anything funky there are you? Like injecting 3rd party dlls (not through skse) or running a debugger of some kind?

Assuming not, start by disabling these temporarily:

EngineFixes.dll
BetterThirdPersonSelection.dll
TrueDirectionalMovement.dll

I doubt the problem will go away, but there's a slight chance. Edit: It's possible disabling enginefixes will cause another exception of its own, its possible it can't removed mid-playthrough, not sure.

Otherwise the only thing I can say is 1) well done for finding a breakpoint and 2) it's animation related, like was already stated earlier in this thread.

Edited by traison

No not really. They were in the stack, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I can't disassemble SkyrimSE.exe itself because of aforementioned debugger traps and DRM probably. I have no bypassers, nor am I that good at it. So if you don't find any solution here, the only thing I can suggest is to create another crash log to compare with.

Edited by traison