I am having issues getting any actual sex to work- please help!

I have spent the last week and a half double reading the important threads and installation procedures stated on this site and am unsure as to why I have not been able to get any sex animations to work at all. In initiating sex I have always ended up with a floating male head inside of a standing female with no animation.I hear a slicing noise, both characters then proceed to collapse and then I would see a weird large red triangle thing above my character. Am I missing something that I am not aware of, like an animation plug-in? I am new to this site and sexout however i've noticed there are certain things, pages and downloads that are no longer accessible on this site. I do apologize because I know this is a common problem and I have browsed the faqs about this problem however it seems their solutions did not apply to my problem. It is a tad bit frustrating because I feel so lost. This is my load order.

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutCrowdsB.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutSTDs.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

I really would appreciate any help 

Floating Male Head could be an issue with your Male Body Replacer. (Mssing texture)

Animations not working Should/could be a wrong NVSE version.

Red Triangle soulds like missing meshes, but I can't tell you which, and why this issue happens after sex.

If you realy follow these guide: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16277-sexoutng-framework-installation-guide-for-beginners/

you should solve least the second issue.

Thank you- I really appreciate you responding and you helped me figure out what has been the reason for floating heads. I have been able to fix that much so far now by dealing with the body replacer issue so I really thank you for that. But the animation problems still persist. Even masturbation brings the red triangle too.

I have NVSE extender v11 and nvse_3_beta2 in their right locations. The two .dll files of the NVSE extender v11 go into NVSE/plugins located in the data folder and I have moved the files in the nvse_3_beta2 (except the src folder) to the main game directory. I must be doing something wrong or I must be lacking something but thank you again Swyke for helping.

Make sure you've installed the sexout data pack. From the looks of it you only installed the core. The data pack is in the sexout thread as well. I've included pictures of the "raw" files/archives in the guide after downloading all the requirements, so you can double-check.

Hmm ok- I redownloaded the sexout data pack and reinstalled it the way the guide said, again, but I still have the same problem of both nude characters standing while overlapping each other instead of any sex animations and the weird red triangle afterward. What is the file or plugin or etc that is responsible for the sex animations of sexout? Really, thank you helping me out.

Check the second post concerning posing mods and compatibility. If unsure just remove any pose mods. If you installed everything exactly like the guide said and you still get exclamation marks, try turning archive invalidation on and off again in FOMM.

I don't believe I even have any pose mods... at least that is what my load order shows. Switching the archive invalidation off and on did not do anything visible. Second post? Are you referring to the one about Boss and FNVEdit? If you are used BOSS to fix my load order but I am starting to believe my load order isn't the main problem.

I have noticed now that if I initiate any sex as a male character no sex happens as the two characters stand inside each other and a red triangle appears after the duration is over; whereas if I play as and initiate sex as a female character still no sex happens while the two characters still stand inside each other but there is no red triangle. I really don't know what could be the problem-

Second post in the guide, but that doesn't affect you, if you don't have pose mods. Just took a look at your load order. Download BOSS for Fallout New Vegas and let it run and sort your plugins, your main .esms are out of order. FalloutNV.esm has to be the first plugin to load.

Not sure if rapegame is still compatible with current versions of sexout, maybe you should get rid of that. 

I thoroughly got rid of rapegame and had BOSS make small fixes to my load out so that the load out now looks like this -

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutSharedResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutCrowdsB.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutSTDs.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutSex.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

Still no animations just standing inside each other while naked. -sigh- I am sorry for being such a bother with this. I am on the verge of giving up. 

Try removing all sexout mods but not sexout, sexoutcommonresources and sexoutsex. Try to initiate sex with someone and if the problem persists, it's because of a faulty sexout installation. See the guide again to remedy that. If it works, enable a chunk of sexout mods until it breaks again. Also make sure you've got the most current versions of everything and remember the archive invalidation toggle in FOMM I was talking about earlier.

I see that at this point nothing thats been tried has worked. Still same red triangle and overlapping no sex. So as you said i must have messed up somewhere with the download so i will wipe every thing and start again. Would a reinstallation of fallout new vegas be entirely neccessary?

Ok after all this time I finally got the animations to work. What I did was I removed all mods like you suggested and then I went into package manager and I tried refresh everything by trying to reactivate all of the fomod files listed there. I noticed that some of them were incapable of being reactivated because they were missing specific files. So I deactivated all of the things on that list including sexoutNG 2.6.78.core and sexoutNG 2.6.78.data along with BnB, MCM and everything else on that list. Then after that I reactivated them all an then turned archive invalidation back on. From doing all of that the sex animations in the game now work fine for me without annoying overlapping and weird red triangles.

It seems that there were either issues with my framework download (which I tried so hard to fix by reading the beginners guide over and over and re downloading and applying things) or there were issues with things missing in the other important required downloads like notsocool, BNB bodyextender or the ZAZ files. So I guess to anyone who has tried everything and gets this problem, make SURE that you install all of your fmod. files fully and properly with Fomm. Thank you so much for helping me out though this and giving speedy replies!- I really appreciate it all. :lol:

Archived