Player Char floating only

kumax2

Hello

Is there a way to fix the fact that only my character floats? no other race/npc/etc floats, not even my followers

i'm just hovering a feet or something above ground, with or without boots/shoes

i've tried the following

1. copying the original skeleton nif and hkx in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

and the original skeleton female nif and hkx in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

2. disabling (not uninstalling) ECE and char maker extender, enb and everything else i installed last week

3. running the generate fnis

4. rebuilding my body with BS++

i'm using a normal race, no custom stuff, no HDT high heels thing..

the only things i installed during the last days are

- dance of death

- pretty face

- sg eyebrows

- ECEE

i "reinstalled" ECE last week cause i screwed my textures/head nif and had no backup, but i don't get why/how it happens even if i roll a fresh char even if i manually copy my skeletons nif/hkx

any ideas? it's just weird, once the game loads the char is ok but 1-2 secs later it just gets "adjusted" to a higher position

it's not set scale cause i've checked that and it just creates a smaller but still floating copy of me, it's some weird thing that's bumping my Z position, i just don't know a way to check if it's skeleton related or a mod conflict

thanks!

oh, nvm, i just fixed it, it was the skeleton_female.nif

is there a way to do something like, export the block values so i can check where the values changed? all i did was rollback to one of my previous skeletons but i'm curious why it happened only to me and not the npcs if i'm running the stock races

... and i think my neck is shorter now, lol, minor issue but it's a fun little change

• 2 months later...

oh, nvm, i just fixed it, it was the skeleton_female.nif

is there a way to do something like, export the block values so i can check where the values changed? all i did was rollback to one of my previous skeletons but i'm curious why it happened only to me and not the npcs if i'm running the stock races

... and i think my neck is shorter now, lol, minor issue but it's a fun little change

Hi, can you please tell me how did u fix it? im having the same issue i dont know what to do, thanks

Archived