Prostitution focused run

Has anyone ever played a Sim focused almost entirely on prostitution to survive?

I was wondering what kind of mods I would need both for the prostitution (I know NisaK's mod has a pretty good system in place for that but any suggestion is appreciated) but also how to make this whole run a challenge because we all know how easy it is to get by in TS4.

I don't want my Sim to be having happy sex in the jacuzzi and end the day in some comfortable bed, I want her to struggled between maintaining a shitty job and whoring herself out in the evening among other things.

Thanks in advance.

33 minutes ago, Krag said:

Has anyone ever played a Sim focused almost entirely on prostitution to survive?

I was wondering what kind of mods I would need both for the prostitution (I know NisaK's mod has a pretty good system in place for that but any suggestion is appreciated) but also how to make this whole run a challenge because we all know how easy it is to get by in TS4.

I don't want my Sim to be having happy sex in the jacuzzi and end the day in some comfortable bed, I want her to struggled between maintaining a shitty job and whoring herself out in the evening among other things.

Thanks in advance.

Well, sounds like you totally need Basemental Drugs.  https://basementalcc.com/

And then, so that your ho doesn't earn herself a mansion after a few weeks:

Go into your Saves folder.  Look under WickedPerversionsMod for a file global_settings.json.  Open that in NotePad or whatever.

Just a few lines down, you see this:

"pros_rates": [
    ],

Those numbers are the payout rates per 30 minutes for anal, vaginal, oral, handjob, footjob, and teasing, in that order.  You can change them to whatever you want.  In other words, something more in line with desperate, drug addicted street walker.

50 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

Well, sounds like you totally need Basemental Drugs.  https://basementalcc.com/

Go into your Saves folder.  Look under WickedPerversionsMod for a file global_settings.json.  Open that in NotePad or whatever.

],

Those numbers are the payout rates per 30 minutes for anal, vaginal, oral, handjob, footjob, and teasing, in that order.  You can change them to whatever you want.  In other words, something more in line with desperate, drug addicted street walker.

Very nice tip for the payouts, thanks!

50 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

],

^This could make it more fun/more of a grind. I had a save a long while ago with a hooker who started homeless and relying on her clients for food/drugs/needs/shelter etc. She wasn't making much, but as her "reputation" increased, I would raise her prices. Another layer could be using your role to recruit other sims to work with your sim. Using Basemental Drugs, I ended up developing a brothel of sims that were super-addicted to coke. Fun save. There are definitely mods/ways to make a prostitution run more interesting. 

3 hours ago, Monson said:

I believe Nisa has a way you can adjust pros rates without having to edit the file......check on the computer both debug and normal....

There is, you can switch between low, normal, and high.  Normal is the default rate.  But even the low setting is too high for a just-scraping-by scenario.

You could use the debt system in Nisa's mod. At the end of every day, it auto deducts a cut to pay off your sim's debt. You could also have the sim addicted to cocaine with Basemental's drug mod, so that your sim is constantly spending money on cocaine to feed their habit.

Edited by thewatcher1
mistype