is your body supposed to light up and change color?  is that from a mod?  are you asking why it turns black occasionally? 

I can't tell if the color change is something that is supposed to happen since you didn't really provide information on what's going on here.   I don't know your mods to know what is supposed to be happening. 

But this is likely some texture/mesh issue with your body.  Check the overwrites in your mod manager to see if you need to change your load order.  Without knowing your mods and load order I really can't say anything more. 

Maybe someone will see this and know exactly what your issues is, but I would guess it is the body mesh/textures due to a problem with the load order.  since your head doesn't change color, it's almost certainly the body mesh or textures.

Edited by ttts1

i dont know what mod make it(try to turn off 10 mod per time but still dont found) but it only appear when i change out look in racemenu, it dont appear when change at start the new game, so i start new game and dont touch the racemenu.

On 10/21/2022 at 8:24 AM, ttts1 said:

is your body supposed to light up and change color?  is that from a mod?  are you asking why it turns black occasionally? 

I can't tell if the color change is something that is supposed to happen since you didn't really provide information on what's going on here.   I don't know your mods to know what is supposed to be happening. 

But this is likely some texture/mesh issue with your body.  Check the overwrites in your mod manager to see if you need to change your load order.  Without knowing your mods and load order I really can't say anything more. 

Maybe someone will see this and know exactly what your issues is, but I would guess it is the body mesh/textures due to a problem with the load order.  since your head doesn't change color, it's almost certainly the body mesh or textures.

my only suggestion would be try turning off all mods that would affect how the body looks and then start a new game to test if the body has problems again. 

I wish I could give you better advice but I haven't been playing for the past few months and my memory of some of the mods has faded. 

But I would look in your mod manager for any mods that conflict with your body mods like CBBE.  For example, in your load order you have CBBE loading after CBBE 3BA (3BBB)... since 3BA modifies the original CBBE it should load after it. 

Any mod that impacts bodies or clothing could be the problem, so I would check the mod manager for any listed conflicts for them.  I would also suggest turning them off and then adding them back 3 or 5 at a time and starting new games to test if the body is fixed.  This would help find which mod, or mods, is causing the problem.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to necro this, but I'm wondering if you ever found a fix. I think this is the same thing I've got in my current save, but weirdly enough it's gone backwards and infected every save of my current character. The only mod that I can remove that fixes it is Racemenu itself, but that breaks my character's face and a bunch of other things that rely on it. Starting a new game fixes it, but considering I didn't notice when it happened the first time and it went back and affected all previous saves, I'd rather fix it now before getting too invested in a new save. Happy to provide any details if anyone else knows what this is or has solved it.

21 minutes ago, traison said:

Most likely an overlay of some kind then.

I tried adding something visible, a tattoo, in each of the available body overlay sections just to see, and this bug persists without resetting the overlays. The tattoos remain even while I change gear (to break the body texture) and open racemenu (to fix the body texture). Unless there are invisible overlay slots that I can't access, I don't think this is the issue. I was operating on the understanding that for some reason my normal map just isn't being called. Whatever overlay it would be, I don't see how it could have retroactively applied on every save of this character but not new characters.