Modders, help! How to set motion number?

Hi, everyone! I'm making a little quest mod for Lovers with PK. I want to trigger sex with a specific motion number (the one that you can change by pressing grab key during sex), is it possible? Right now I'm using script function from LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP "xLoversAdultPlayStart", but it only accepts position group and some wierd flag. I also tried to figure out how the whole system works, but the code is too big and too difficult and most comments are unreadable for some reason. Sorry, I'm new to lovers with PK system and oblivion modding in general. Can you please help me?

Edited by Dolboyasher

In a dialog result scrit I use

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface
set xLoversQuest.offence to Player
set xLoversQuest.defence to GetSelf
set xLoversQuest.SPos to  HERE THE NUMBER
Call xLoversMainSafeStart

If you use number 1 to 10  it will use the ani groups (depends on your settings)

cowgirl  1 or 7 ; from behind 2 or 8 or 10 ; missionary 3 or 5 ; standing 4 or 9 ; blowjob/tit play 6

So use numbers above 10

AdultPlayplus add a token with a script...  you can use that system, but  using the dialogue result script works fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget in the dialogue conditions

GetSitting  Equal to  0

IsSwimming Equal to  0

IsRidingHorse  Equal to  0

Of couse you only need the conditions if the NPC you talk to has a sitting/eating, swimming, riding AI Package.

With AdultPlayplus  sitting NPCs say something like "Hold on..." and end the dialogoue. A item is added that add a AI pack "find the player" to the NPC .

then the NPC stands up and talk to the player (and the AI Package is removed from the NPC)

Then sex will start. Same dialogue result script as above.

With riding and swimming NPCs you get the dialogue "(Not while I'm swimming)" or (Can't do that on a horse)

If I do sex topics like "I want to fuck your ass" , the first dialogue option is the" GetSitting" check,  the second dialogue option is the a riding/swimming check with dialoue/message "Can't do it now".

Then I add different dialogues with "Random" flag , so that the NPC doesn't always say the same.  "Yes, let's do it",  "Yeah, fuck my tight asshole" . . .

All the Random dialogues with the dialogue result script as above. Maybe "set xLoversQuest.SPos to  65"  (a from behind ani)

And you can add in all dialogues the condition "GetDisposition  Greater than or equal to/Run on Target"  to set the minimum Disposition NPC to Player. If disposition is too low you don't see the whole topic.

Or you add in third position (after sitting and riding/swimming check) a disposition check dialogue, if "GetDisposition Less than/Run on Target" , and if disposition is low the NPC says "No way, stay away from my ass!"

Edited by fejeena