Brothel Game Survey

Brothel Game Survey  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a 3D Brothel Simulator Game featuring both Sci-Fi and Fantasy elements with many different races/species all randomly generated?

• Yes
    • No

I basically have an idea for an entire 3D brothel game and want to know how much interest it would actually drum up if made. 

Inspiration came from games like Love Tavern, Rimworld Hospitality + RJW, Extended Stay, Tavern Master, etc. 

Basically you would run a Brothel/Tavern where you have a main character that you directly control as well as staff you can hire and indirectly control and your goal is to make a very prosperous brothel and unlock new regions to bring in new clientele.

I know the description is fairly barebones, but I'm keeping a lot of info close to my chest as to not reveal too much. What you could expect is a lot of 3D sexual content with randomly generated characters.

I personally love management/strategy games, for ideas to check: a brothel game with Zum Damenhaus amount of animations and simple gameplay loop and fetishes + something like Anekasegi's special days and MC involvement would be a star among management games, in other words, yeah, I think there would be a lot of interest, good luck if you make or commission this game Screws.

6 hours ago, Algene said:

I personally love management/strategy games, for ideas to check: a brothel game with Zum Damenhaus amount of animations and simple gameplay loop and fetishes + something like Anekasegi's special days and MC involvement would be a star among management games, in other words, yeah, I think there would be a lot of interest, good luck if you make or commission this game Screws.

Well, I actually have a bit of inspiration from the Dungeons series of games for incorporating some MC involvement. There's also a game called Extended Stay on steam (So much potential but was pretty much abandoned in its earliest stages) where you could make your own main character so to speak and get hands on in your brothel management.

The feedback is looking pretty positive so far. I was looking to potentially end up selling this game on steam (Mainly to recoup the costs of paying peeps to make such a game, but also.. money lol.) So I wonder if this is any indication of how well it could potentially sell.

Urrr, looking interesting

For those games I've played, the main problem is how to balance the slow pace sex scene and the fast pace Tavern simulation

So I used to think of a game like the Love Tavern but only have 3x5 rooms on the screen, while each group of rooms have unique theme

Like soup/threesome/bestiality/sex machine/tentacles and so on

Mods like "the animal masion""Radiant Prostitution" are also interesting.

2 hours ago, alcurad90 said:

Urrr, looking interesting

For those games I've played, the main problem is how to balance the slow pace sex scene and the fast pace Tavern simulation

So I used to think of a game like the Love Tavern but only have 3x5 rooms on the screen, while each group of rooms have unique theme

Like soup/threesome/bestiality/sex machine/tentacles and so on

Mods like "the animal masion""Radiant Prostitution" are also interesting.

Aye, it is a problem with the pacing of the scene. That's why I was going to take some inspiration from Love Tavern and add in some extra amenities to the brothel that would require management as well like a tavern area for example for customers waiting to get their rocks off or just looking to get a stiff drink with lovely staff nearby.  Of course there would also be a time slider, that lets you control the speed of the game.

The brothel part itself would be raking in the big bucks, but of course, consumes the most time. I'd say 1-3 minutes per customer, maybe even have it be a setting players can tune where an algorithm is in place that is basically (Time x Performance + Quality x Preference Traits = Money) So basically the better they perform and the longer they fuck, the more of a payout you get. With Quality and Preference traits being extras.

I've got plenty of ideas on how to incorporate it in without rushing the sex and without slowing down the pace of the simulation (Unless the player chooses to slow it down. Ideally, I want to reach that balance where if the player wants to, they can watch their workers 'go to work' on a customer at normal speed, without sabotaging or hindering their game. 

I mean hell, think of a game like Rimworld, where 99% of the time, most people are running the game on the Fastest speed setting, and only during key moments like battles do they slow it down to normal. That's kind of what I'm hoping to do.

• 1 month later...

As long as it avoids or allows to disable any furry species and races that go too far away from the traditional humanoids (humans, elves, orcs, goblins, gnomes, hobits etc) into the reptilian or even more weird categories (I really don't like bestiality, it just isn't my thing), I would be very interested in a new brothel management game or brothel mod to a game like Crossroads Inn, Barotrauma, Going Medieval, Bannerlords etc.

1 hour ago, Atrocide said:

As long as it avoids or allows to disable any furry species and races that go too far away from the traditional humanoids (humans, elves, orcs, goblins, gnomes, hobits etc) into the reptilian or even more weird categories (I really don't like bestiality, it just isn't my thing), I would be very interested in a new brothel management game or brothel mod to a game like Crossroads Inn, Barotrauma, Going Medieval, Bannerlords etc.

Pretty sure crossroads Inn already features a brothel system.

17 hours ago, Algene said:

A very bare-bones system, in a pretty buggy game, I'm still salty about Crossroads Inn, it could have been a nice game.

So I've heard, I briefly tried it out and didn't find it worth investing the time into it sadly..