Cannot get rid of gross naked texture

spitneybeers

Hi, I'm having trouble removing a nude texture mod that I recently downloaded, not sure if from texture package, sexout resources, or from the actual sexout mod. I recently decided to get rid of all my nude mods, and thus purged my data files of all traces regarding all of such modifications I have made in the pst month or so. Despite my best efforts, women still appear naked if I strip search them after I've killed them I've searched through the data files for both meshes and textures, and I can't seem to find the file I need to get rid of. Can anyone help me out? I posted a picture of the issue so that you can see for yourself what the problem is.

The file you're looking for is femaleupperbody.nif.  Looks like you probably got rid of everything but the naked body.

This isn't a texture issue.  It's the normal game texture being put on a Type 3 derivative body.

Archived