TW-WH3 Animations Possible?

So I've seen some really promising model manipulation and addition to the community in the past few months regarding Total War Warhammer 3. It's amazing what some of these talented creators have made so far. So, it begs the question, has any attempt been made to design an animation framework? Being the degenerate I am, I would not mind seeing some of the races participate in some lore-friendly debauchery.

Pretty sure custom animation injection was a achived back in WH2, if not WH1. Weather or not interest is there to turn that possibility into something like a framework you seek is up for debate. It would require a considerable amount of time from seriously powerfull local wizard(s). Game assetsare impressive enough that despite a sheer scale it can produce a detailed animation of substantial quality despite the scale of action otherwise.

Just to consider - Fallout 4 AAF still feels kinda wonky and short on features, despite massive modding community and stable game version.

Odds are that for framework you seek  to evem be attempted for TW:WH, wich would be wellcome, it will have to happen after active development of the game ends. As it stands right now - all large mods for the game are consistently broken every patch. That is enough to discourage even very dedicated modders.

So id say - not for a couple of years, probably. After that - game has serious modding potential, NSFW kind included.

8 hours ago, nilead said:

Pretty sure custom animation injection was a achived back in WH2, if not WH1. Weather or not interest is there to turn that possibility into something like a framework you seek is up for debate. It would require a considerable amount of time from seriously powerfull local wizard(s). Game assetsare impressive enough that despite a sheer scale it can produce a detailed animation of substantial quality despite the scale of action otherwise.

Just to consider - Fallout 4 AAF still feels kinda wonky and short on features, despite massive modding community and stable game version.

Odds are that for framework you seek  to evem be attempted for TW:WH, wich would be wellcome, it will have to happen after active development of the game ends. As it stands right now - all large mods for the game are consistently broken every patch. That is enough to discourage even very dedicated modders.

So id say - not for a couple of years, probably. After that - game has serious modding potential, NSFW kind included.

I think you summed a lot of it up pretty accurately. I mean I have seen examples of some rather enthusiastic NSFW mod makers for WH3 coming out of the woodwork that come up with some really impressive stuff.

Though I do think you're right about a framework not being developed until after they've jumped ship on the game. (By they, I mean the devs lol) but there is a lot they could realistically do with with the warhammer fantasy universe that I can't see them ending any time soon really.