[Outdated] LoversTrueCrimeEX 1.0

I thought I turned all the bandit and prison raper from truecrimeex to female to fit with my lesbian character. After putting a checkmark on the female box for all the npcs from the mod, it seemed like half would still stay male. Their face structure though looked like the female counter part but body and voice remain male.

I'm a total noob at scripting but so far i don't see anything in the script forcing character to stay male. Anyone got any idea on this? Thanks for the help in advance.

Anyway to make it so that when you chop a head off it really comes off? Seems a bit lame that it makes the chopping sound and there's blood (using Deadly Reflex 5.0) but the head doesn't actually come off the dead rapist NPC you kill.

I know that when you do a fatality kill with Deadly Reflex you can actually chop a head off but you can't collect it. You can drag it around though with the grab (z) key.

So has anyone combined the two mods and made it so that when you chop a head off it actually comes off and goes into your inventory for the sake of immersion?

• 4 weeks later...
heh, crazy unexpected situations for the win.

I was doing the thieves guild quest in Leyawiin when things got real interesting. As I was walking past the cell of the TrueCrime added prisoner, I guess I got too close and got pulled into the jail rape conversation with him, meaning my girl ended up having go blow him through the bars on the cell door. And, to make matters worse for her, the collapse animations at the end of the sex events ended up moving her INTO the prisoner's cell, so she ended up with the full treatment just for walking past.

(found out through later testing that this can be avoided by walking on the far side of the hallway, so isn't a major issue. Plus, no clue how you'd fix this without having to rewrite the whole game engine to change how forced conversations work).

I'm not exactly a super-leet modding pro, but could this possibly be addressed through subspaces? I honestly don't know if forced conversations go through subspaces or not... Could likely cause other problems though, too.

Minor issue i'm having, wondering if anyone knows if its intentional or not. After a robber rape, my character's armor is automatically re-equipped, but some of the robber dialogue implies that she should stay naked. Is this supposed to happen, and is there a way to change it?

I like this mod, i really do. I play as a thief character and I get caught sometime... Its maybe too easy to exchange sexual favor instead of going in Jail but overall, its great!

I'm looking at this mod right now (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33771#content) and I wish LoversTrueCrimeEx mod could offer some similarity (with a Lover with PK twist of course). For instance, the stockade punishment (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2428) could be use as one of the possible sentence of being caught, walking in a quarry yard with a bunch of horny cellmate around etc.

I have some ideas to extend this mod but I lack the knowledge to do this myself :s

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just a warning: Be careful who's head you take. I have a headless NPC walking up the road to Cheydinhal as I type this...

I KNOW he had a head the last time I saw him. BTW, anyone know what mod "Claud" is from so I can make a clean save, lol?

Edit: Found him - he's one of the NPCs in From2ch Lives.