Living Armor Idea's

I currently have a commissioned armor mod based around Hermaeus Mora and inspired by the symbiote Venom coming out soon. But it won't be a normal armor mod it will have  functionality and will give the wearer special abilities (symbiote themed "spells" and powers). The suit won't just be buffs. You won't be able to just remove it. I'm posting here because besides the combat and non combat functionalities the armor will provide, I wish to have the armor integrate with Sexlab in some way. I need help coming up with ideas in ways the suit will corrupt or persuade the player in a sexual way for example though not sexaully related the suit must be fed hearts(like how venom must be fed brains) to function properly.

If your a modder and can implement sexlab into the suit I'd like to hear from you aswell.

Post your ideas below.

Some ideas. 

The armor has a curse-like effect  to prevent player from equip other armor / clothes .

If player don’t “feed” it with sexual energy periodically, it will shrink  or disappear piece by piece or even bind player , with the intention to let player be defeated and assaulted in adventure . If still no sex event occurs in the final nude state, it will trigger Estrus to charge itself .

How about the adrenaline system?

Adrenaline system, which can be recovered by special potions or skooma and through sex.

When using Living armor's power, Living armor consumes adrenaline.

If adrenaline is empty the armor will increase arousal to get owner's adrenaline.

And If the armor would be Toy for Mora's thirst for knowledge It would be cool.

• 4 weeks later...

what it must be fed is maybe a certain type of sex partner, the preference could be determined randomly, like maybe it goes for argonians, or tiny dicks, or only defeated altmer women, or only mages, some random combo you have to figure out from clues it gives. You might just get a message or maybe if the suits willpower is high it will stun you and stop you moving when its 'prey' is nearby. 

It might also like or dislike certain acts like public, consensual, etc

maybe the suit has stats:

willpower - how much control it has over you

symbiosis - how much it likes you as a host and how much of its power it will lend you

health - how healthy the suit is, how much it can protect you (if it wants to)

could be player willpower is based on some stat, like current HP or stamina or mana, which means you need to be careful how you play. Or maybe it is a new stat which grows or erodes when h/s/m are used, [if you get enough mod options you could have player willpower based on wintersun faith, or frostfall or sunhelm warmth or coldness, or your food hunger or thirst], etc

If the suit willpower gets too strong it changes your SL profile mentally by making you want what it wants. Perhaps it does this through an estrus scene or forced masturbation scene. If its health is low it tries to do this more often because it is desperate.

If your willpower is higher when you orgasm you can train the suit to maybe like the things you like, so when you have sex you might change its profile to match who you were with. So maybe it started liking male bosmer but you are into tall females, so when you get with that nord woman it tries to stop you enjoying it but if your willpower is higher you convince it to change its tastes  

an mcm with menu options would b cool, like

armor of edging - the armor rating depends on your SL arousal level so so need to stay roused but not finish

armor of chastity - the armor actually acts like DD chastity devices unless you use 'spells' to force it to release you, which it fights against unless theres someone who matches its preference nearby

starving armor - parts disappear when the symbiont is hungry

horny armor - the armor wants to orgasm you all the time and gains willpower points for itself each time it does based on your arousal, willpower erodes over time but sometimes the suit will randomly estrus you when its willpower is high and your health/stamina/mana are low

masochistic armor - gives you arousal points every time you are hit in combat,

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the tip - I found it here
and
downloaded the files

I can remember having a quick look here in November

yes - that is really something very unusual
sort of like a "survival suit" for the spheres of Hermaeus Mora

Reminds me a lot of the symbiosis based concept of the "Chaurus Queen" from SL Parasite

:classic_wub:

the concept of giving the suit a system of development of its capabilities and the needs associated with it - is very interesting
and
reminds me of a similar project

While this is a web-site with a lot of sexual content, not all users like forced sexual acts in their game's roll-play

either making them skippable (using MCM) or building in an alternative (consensual) path - would be my suggestion

?

Edited by Miauzi

maybe a few thoughts on how to get the symbiote...

..I'm not a fan of "you can find it somewhere in a box" - but there could be a logical (lore-friendly) starting point here:

In the "Vanilla" quest for Hermaeus Mora, we'll help a mad explorer/wizard open a special Dwemer Sphere...
..which contains an artifact of that Daedric prince.

One could now assume that Dwemer scouts recovered this book ("Oghma Infinium") from the "Apocrypha" and that it was later locked in this realm.
The approach here would be that the spies also brought a "strange" creature with them - but it was also decided to include this in the sphere.

You can prepare a simple box or, for example, create a model of a glass cylinder with the "primordial form" of the symbiote (or parasite) and place it in the sphere.

Yes - it forces the player to do this basic quest - but it should take a bit of effort...
..otherwise there is still "add-item"

?

20 hours ago, Miauzi said:

maybe a few thoughts on how to get the symbiote...

..I'm not a fan of "you can find it somewhere in a box" - but there could be a logical (lore-friendly) starting point here:

In the "Vanilla" quest for Hermaeus Mora, we'll help a mad explorer/wizard open a special Dwemer Sphere...
..which contains an artifact of that Daedric prince.

One could now assume that Dwemer scouts recovered this book ("Oghma Infinium") from the "Apocrypha" and that it was later locked in this realm.
The approach here would be that the spies also brought a "strange" creature with them - but it was also decided to include this in the sphere.

You can prepare a simple box or, for example, create a model of a glass cylinder with the "primordial form" of the symbiote (or parasite) and place it in the sphere.

Yes - it forces the player to do this basic quest - but it should take a bit of effort...
..otherwise there is still "add-item"

?

I'm currently trying to "fund" someone to further the mod. There's a lot of ideas I have for this mod, the armors creator will probably expand upon the armor...so I'm told. I edited the armor myself to remove some of its "drawbacks"( if you return to your normal state you get a health debuff and it stacks meaning it will kill you if you do it to much)

Vor 4 Minuten sagte JinxUchiha:

Ich versuche gerade, jemanden zu "finanzieren", um den Mod voranzutreiben. Es gibt viele Ideen, die ich für diesen Mod habe, der Ersteller der Rüstungen wird wahrscheinlich die Rüstung erweitern ... so wurde mir gesagt. Ich habe die Rüstung selbst bearbeitet, um einige ihrer "Nachteile" zu beseitigen (wenn Sie in Ihren normalen Zustand zurückkehren, erhalten Sie einen Gesundheitsdebuff und er stapelt sich, was bedeutet, dass er Sie töten wird, wenn Sie es zu viel tun).

Thanks,
I spoke to the mod author of SL-Parasite - he has just returned after a long hiatus.

and referred him to this mod - if maybe in his longer term plans for his mod he could take up the idea - to incorporate their living armor into his gear "framework" - like he has done with other "living" stuff (only of course with your consent).
Quasi just the "equip" and "discard" by a trigger
or the MCM
(without building a quest system or anything else)

---
Unfortunately, I can't write scripts or anything like that - my (rather modest) talent is to think up story paths - to integrate them into the lore background and to design story boards for quests
and I'm currently living that out by writing a blog follow-up story set in the Fallout universe...

..however, with the emergence of a new mod for Serana - which turns her into a bloody omnipotent vampire bitch - I have the motivation to come back to Skyrim (as "isekai")
and there is a common thread - her armor (as a role-play element) is already built in

• 9 months later...