Mervejuana's Sims Collection 2 - Goth E-Girl Sim Fiona Added - [34 Sims]

How to install?

First of all, make sure " Enable Custom Content and Mods" option is turned on in your game. After activating this settings, you need to restart the game. Before restarting the game, download some of the Sims I shared. (Screenshot 1)

After downloading a Sim, extract the Sim's files from the rar. You will get the following folders; Mods,Tray.

Put the files in the "Mods" folder in > Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Put the files in the "Tray" folder in > Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray 

After doing all this, when you open the game, click on the gallery icon in the upper right and check the "include custom content" box. This is how you can see your downloaded Sims. (Screenshot 2)
See my other LoversLab Sims here

Visit my Patreon page for exclusive 400+ Sims,new Sims every week and Supporters Special Limited Gift Sims! Hope you enjoy my work! ~ ❤️
Visit my Website to see my Sims catalog and download more Sims!

For more Sims & Support me,please visit ;
https://www.mervejuanasims.com/
https://www.patreon.com/MervejuanaSims

I wish you a good game! ~ ❤️

Goth E-Girl Sim Fiona 1.jpgSexy Catgirl Sim Elissa 1.jpgHot Redhead Sim Carmine 1.jpgSexy Big Daddy Sim Marwan 1.jpgLovely E-Girl Sim Leslie 1.jpgPlus Size Sim Model Donna 1.jpgThicc Ginger Bxtch Marie 1.jpgVampire Mistress Katrina 1.jpg

On 9/10/2022 at 7:39 AM, Mervejuana said:

Mervejuana's Sims Collection 2 ? Simsta Model Briella Added

How to install?

First of all, make sure " Enable Custom Content and Mods" option is turned on in your game. After activating this settings, you need to restart the game. Before restarting the game, download some of the Sims I shared. (Screenshot 1)

After downloading a Sim, extract the Sim's files from the rar. You will get the following folders; Mods,Tray.

Put the files in the "Mods" folder in > Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Put the files in the "Tray" folder in > Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray 

After doing all this, when you open the game, click on the gallery icon in the upper right and check the "include custom content" box. This is how you can see your downloaded Sims. (Screenshot 2)
See my other LoversLab Sims here

On my Patreon page, you can FREE download more than 150+ past Sims that I share as patreon exclusive. Also, you can be the patron to download the exclusive Sims I share with early access and support me. Thank you so much in advance, I hope you enjoy my Sims! ~ 

For more Sims & Support me,please visit ;
https://www.patreon.com/MervejuanaSims
https://www.instagram.com/MervejuanaSims/

I wish you a good game! ~ ❤️

Simsta Model Briella 1.jpg

❤️?????❤️

5 hours ago, semak87 said:

Love your sims, your style (and imagination) are amazing. I suck at creating sims, thankfully i have you to make my gaming experience way more beautiful!

Thank you very much for your nice words, this is an important motivation for me! I'm happy you're enjoying my sims  ❤️

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Polinux said:

I really like your stuff !

Good energy :)

20 hours ago, CHECOX2 said:

esta hermosa  , siempre sorprendes con tus creaciones

Thank you very much guys, your nice comments are a source of motivation for me ?❤️ I wish you both a great weekend ❤️?