Monster Hunter World - BDSM

Hello!

Well, it's obvious that this game is nothing new anymore, BUT some people will always ''pick it up'' after some time. For example, I just bought it. And due to the ''fact'' that I think it is similar to Skyrim ... I was wondering if there are Mods as dirty as the ones of Skyrim ... I mean ... talking about the field of BDSM ... you know ... chains, slavery, latex suits, sex mods, strapons, whips. And that kind of BDSM things. I have searched but I don't find much, if someone knows that type of Mods I will appreciate the information. 

On 8/28/2022 at 1:02 PM, sila said:

There might be some outfits, but I really doubt there will be any kind of animations done for it. Triple A titles like that are typically really hard to do bigger mods for.

Well ... I guess that's like asking for GTA V ''BDSM''. But I had to try it.  

15 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

Hello, and thanks for providing a link to my work.

(to @Sneaksmile)

I just want to let you know in advance that the mod is mainly text and UI based, and nowhere near finished. For the foreseeable future, it is meant to be used together with other mods, such as the ones that I have provided in my mod list. If you fancy the idea of being a slave, then I definitely recommend reading up on what the finished mod will include. Being turned into a sex slave who then has to obediently follow her master's every whim is what I like to fantasize about, and the mod is mainly aimed at others with a similar sort of kink/fetish.

Even if you are not interested in my mod specifically, the mod list that I have provided in the support thread might provide some of the things that you are looking for. I definitely recommend taking a look.

On the topic of custom animations and bondage items for MHW

While it could prove very difficult to create custom animations for cuffs and custom facial morphs for gags, it is already possible to create and integrate bondage items -- e.g. slave collars, slave cuffs, gags, chastity belts, and vaginal/anal plugs -- as clothing items, and to fit them to the player and female NPCs. I have not done any 3D modelling in well over 10 years, so my knowledge is fairly outdated, but I plan to reteach myself eventually. If I do, I can almost guarantee that the creation and implementation of such items will become an additional goal for the mod. Hopefully, someone will also eventually create a nude replacer for all male NPCs.

I hope I was able to help you out. ?

Hello!

Thank you for your effort!! 

If more people get involved it could be great! Although my style looking for that (BDSM) is rather Femdom (as it can be seen in the links of my 'signature'). But I'll try it anyway! Thanks!

Although I never saw the list of mods you mentioned, can you put it here? or the link ... 

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

We all have our own kinks and quirks. As you have read, I definitely swing the other way, and at that, to an admittedly rather extreme degree. ?

I will explore femdom at some point in the form of an erotica or comic, but I am afraid that as far as MHWST is concerned, it is going to be mostly maledom.

Here it is: MOD LIST

Considering that you are into femdom, most of my mod list is probably of little use to you. That being said, if you only plan to play the game offline, which is required if you want to change the game in any significant way beyond simple cosmetics, then I highly recommend steps 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 68, 71 and 72, as well as MHWAppearanceEditor. Those mods/utilities are true must-haves for any offline MHW player who plans to mod their game. They add so much in terms of quality of life, immersion, and convenience.

Have fun and take care! ?

Well that's understandable. Most Modders are men and few really like Femdom. In fact, the Mods for Skyrim or Sims 4 that I use as '' Femdom '' Mods ... are in reality ''inverted Mods'', because obviously they were created with Maledom in mind as a priority. But even if there were a lot of female Modders, it's pretty hard to find a taste for Femdom among women, as a dominant women. Most prefer BDSM but in a sense of submission. I know it well, since I have BDSM groups in many of my social networks. But I also say it from experience in 'real life'.

Okay thanks. I guess I should search the Mods on Google or Nexus?    

Edited by Sneaksmile
On 8/31/2022 at 7:08 AM, Coalstorm said:

Sims4 has plenty of female modders. Honestly, I would not be surprised if a majority of modders for the game are female. I also play Sims4, and I certainly get that impression.

Yes, but the same thing happens. Most of those women do not create BDSM-Femdom content. And there is only one female creator of BDSM mods who is really important in regards to that game. There is so little content of that style (Femdom) that I had to create my own Femdom Mods: 

Spoiler

12-11-2019_23-41-40.png.4a0803a6fd7a5fc6fbcf2c13da17acaa.png

12-11-2019_23-52-03.png.6b6b55a683b569d244b7862c53ac6951.png

13-11-2019_12-42-47.png.840f5b21aebe81c36cbacd14197f8a1d.png

13-11-2019_12-44-07.png.c13bf8c7510d2c42cbc1cd20bb0ac2fc.png

13-11-2019_2-38-03.png.c0234d897fb8c748a2cadb162b0b7605.png

13-11-2019_15-06-28.png.534d9e1a01b7951ecd1c856160bfa1ea.png

13-11-2019_15-07-55.png.42c2f3530cc7fcd25bf2c5f95a84fd4e.png

13-11-2019_17-26-20.png.8e3bac8eaeb626cb97fb13ed873e1f78.png

13-11-2019_17-31-13.png.b14a146ff35c990ceeb00b799e48d3ac.png

Regardless of the mod or game, most users are likely to be men, but that does not mean that that has to be the target demographic. I get the feeling that your position on the matter may be a bit more nuanced than I let on, but I definitely get the feeling that you think that maledom is largely targeted towards men. I definitely disagree with that notion. For instance, most of the maledom content that I make is from a female perspective, and is mainly targeted towards women of a likewise submissive disposition. Yes, that means that men who enjoy the idea of being dominated by a man as a submissive woman will likely also gravitate towards my content, but that does not in the least mean that men are my intended audience.

That's interesting. What you are saying is that men (also you) love to be a submissive women in games, and they like to be dominated by ''virtual'' men while playing as a ''virtual'' girls. That is very interesting. Can you go deeper into that? I mean ... because that explains a lot of things in the sense of maledom so abundant in mods. And although ... I think you don't want to admit it ... it's still maledom, pure maledom, it can't be classified in any other way  

As for femdom-oriented mods, I think you will have a hard time finding femdom mods for MHW. Not only that, but the few bondage items on Nexusmods are all for female player characters, so you are probably out of luck in the bondage department as well. If modders had had easy access to the developer tools and source codes of the game earlier on, the modding landscape for the game would probably have had what you are looking for, but we are talking about a Japanese game development studio, not to mention that they are published by Capcom, which is notorious for being anti-consumer and anti-modding even among Japanese gaming companies, which is saying a lot. But yes, Google and Nexus are probably your safest bets at this point.

I hope you will find what you are looking for. ?

In fact there's really nothing of the sort (BDSM) for the game. Just a few suits of latex, and some others made of chains, and some shibari. But that's all I've found. It's sad really

But I have found many futa cock mods. But ... I really hate futa stuff

What I did was combine normal panty mods with futa mods ... but the cock without balls, so that it looks like a strap-on dildo. But ... the penis is still flesh-colored ... so I want to modify it to look more like a silicone or rubber toy. But I can't open the files. You know how to do it?

I searched in Nexus and Google for some tool ... but there is not much. I only found this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/3482?tab=description

But it does not open any file because it seems that the mod is out of date (not Iceborn) and the modder is already '' dead '' .. lol 

Do you know how to extract textures and 3D models from encrypted files?

I will really appreciate the help!  

On 9/5/2022 at 9:19 AM, Sneaksmile said:

That's interesting. What you are saying is that men (also you) love to be a submissive women in games, and they like to be dominated by ''virtual'' men while playing as a ''virtual'' girls. That is very interesting. Can you go deeper into that? I mean ... because that explains a lot of things in the sense of maledom so abundant in mods. And although ... I think you don't want to admit it ... it's still maledom, pure maledom, it can't be classified in any other way  

I cant play according this described style. I always play as a male PC. As for content featuring dominant female NPCs for the male PC? Yeah, we're out of luck for that one. And while there are virtually no mods that cater to this (Male PC with dominant female NPC), it's not very difficult to improvise.

Edited by ScroodPooch
On 9/5/2022 at 7:18 PM, Coalstorm said:

I hate political correctness, and moreover, I am quite thick skinned in general, but that does not mean that nothing offends me. It is definitely insulting that you see fit to assume that I am a man purely because I enjoy maledom content.

Yes, I happen to be male and I publicly identify as a man, but that is definitely not who I am on the inside. Sure, most of the things that I enjoy are stereotypically male things, but when it comes to romance and sex, I can only ever picture myself as a woman together with a man. The idea of having sex as a man with a woman, or the idea of having sex as a man with another man, are both beyond off-putting to me. By contrast, merely the idea of being in a romantic relationship with a man as a woman makes my mind go crazy with joy. It goes so far beyond just sex. In an ideal world, I should have been born a woman, but I have to live with the card that I was dealt, and I do not think you realize how fucking hard that sucks. This part of my identity means that I cannot have sex no matter how much I would like to do it simply because I was born the wrong sex. Transitioning is very dangerous, but more importantly, it is a suboptimal solution in that incredibly few men would even consider having sex with a transwoman, let alone associate with one, so there is no way for me to ever feel truly satisfied with myself. Sorry for being so blunt, but you have really stirred up a hornet nest with those remarks.

If you had explained it like that earlier I would have understood. But you were very vague.

I didn't know you were trans. Although that doesn't change anything for me about you. I just think the world is divided into good people and bad people, and valuable people and stupid people, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, or whether they were born with a body that not corresponds to their mind. 

Hopefully, that should also explain to you why I cannot speak about the sexual feelings of men. Yes, I agree with you that there seems to exist otherwise perfectly straight men who sometimes enjoy having sex in video games as female characters. I simply cannot relate to them, because for most of those men, playing as a female character is probably nothing more than a kink, but for me, it is also an expression of my own, repressed identify.

Even when you take all of that context into account, that still does not mean that it is okay for you to just assume that I am a man only because I have a certain fetish. I would never say that you have to be a woman to enjoy femdom content, so why do I have to be a man to enjoy maledom?? Maledom is simply a sexual fetish, so I do not see why you seem to feel like there is some sort of negative stigma attached to it. Plenty of both women and men are submissive in the bedroom, and the reverse is also true.

I never said that's a stigma. I said that's what the majority prefers when it comes to BDSM-style Mods, and most are men and not trans. And like it or not... men create 95 percent of that mods. I understand your point but you can't say that just because you're not like them ... that's just going to change or that you're 50 percent to what happens or something like that, because we all know that's not true.

In fact, what I said is that being a woman and liking Femdom is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. As you said about Maledom, Femdom stuff it is also just a big combination of simple fetishes that together create a big '' branch '', but also is an almost exclusive market for submissive men. And if women are into that (BDSM), they generally do it in submissive practices, which increases the taste for Maledom or Lezdom, and Lezdom is not Femdom. 

The really important point here is that I don't see at all ... Mods that are created to really focus on female domination even though the consumer market for Femdom is focused on submissive men. And that's a big social stigma on a huge scale similar to the one you mention about yourself and people like you. The sexual Femdom fantasy is accepted by many men BUT when that touches the social field ... none of them really like to be surpassed by a woman, not even the most submissive of them. Their macho side just wakes up and it's fucking disgusting. And there is nothing to do that can be really effective because this western society but all societies in general and deep inside ... are patriarchal, phallocentric and misogynistic.   

Edited by Sneaksmile

Finally, on the topic that you wanted me to go deeper into...

Hmmm ... since you were clear in the first paragraphs, there was no longer a need for you to explain that but, that reaffirms one of my key points. Societies are designed for that, so that men believe that being less dominant than a woman in the social aspect is shameful. And that women should always be subdued (social or sexually). You yourself are saying it, your fantasy as a woman is that. But as a man in social aspects you should not allow yourself to be perceived as weak or inferior. Calling you a man is not an offense, it is the reality, you have the prostate inside the anus. Sorry if that's rude but it's true. 

Edited by Sneaksmile
On 9/7/2022 at 6:10 AM, ScroodPooch said:

I cant play according this described style. I always play as a male PC. As for content featuring dominant female NPCs for the male PC? Yeah, we're out of luck for that one. And while there are virtually no mods that cater to this (Male PC with dominant female NPC), it's not very difficult to improvise.

That is why I said that it was very interesting!! ... because was not clear for me to '' catch '' that is a trans person, in the first comments, at least not for me

The yours is rather the normal thing, it is not interesting  lol 

But it is true, with Skyrim and Sims 4 it can be done (Femdom). You just have to be creative

I don't know of other games where BDSM Mods can be reversed to be purely Femdom 

Edited by Sneaksmile
36 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

That is why I said that it was very interesting!! ... because was not clear for me to '' catch '' that is a trans person, in the first comments, at least not for me

The yours is rather the normal thing, it is not interesting  lol 

But it is true, with Skyrim and Sims 4 it can be done (Femdom). You just have to be creative

I don't know of other games where BDSM Mods can be reversed to be purely Femdom 

I'm using Skyrim as my example because, other than FO4, I don't really play other modded games. And FO4 is the same as Skyrim. So I would assume it also applies to this game and to Sims too.

I have noticed the prevalence towards playing as a submissive female. And it's not just during certain random encounters. The submissive style carries all the way through the whole game. Hence the "play-as-a-slave" mods. There are what...half dzn or so? That gets boring. Even when I tried to altehr them to fit a male PC with a female owner. It's not a "lifestyle" within the game that I enjoy. As a male Dragonborn, the game considers the PC to be Skyrim's premier Alpha-male (or female if that's what you play).

So for me, the interest would be in the individual encounters where the male PC is considered to be an Alpha, is somehow compelled to submit to a female dom for whatever reason. But it's not the basis of the game. Even if it happens frequently.

I have always been interested in a mod where the (male) Dragonborn gets himself into situations where he no longer has control, but not because he needs a "strong hand".

Anyway, I don't want to bring this thread off topic any further than I have, so I'll just quit there.

Edited by ScroodPooch