Sexbound animations not starting

2 hours ago, coolguy69420lmao said:

Hi fellas, so ive just downloaded sexbound along with lustbound, but when i try to start animations with people or toys my playermodel just stands there, and then when i walk away my model stays there. does anyone know what i can do to fix this?

Any reason in particular you've done almost everything right except give the log? Not a jab at you, just a common thing to see when looking up an error, that the logs are usually the first thing to be asked for. Just in case, here's the copy-paste again, nevermind the "explain the issue part".

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Now that you have that information, it'd be nice to see the log, because it tells us a lot of information that the "modlist.txt" does not.