Wicked perversions clit piercing buried under bottom mesh

Hi, my sim's clit piercing (the one you get from nisa's perversions?) gets buried inside the bottom body mesh when she's bottomless. And only when she's bottomless. It looks just fine when she's wearing a bottom/overall that shows her pussy.

Exhibits 1a and 1b:

I'm using the default wickedwhims bottom. How do I fix that? As far as I can tell there's nothing else in my mods folder that could mess with that stuff.

nakey_buried.png

notnakey_notburied.png

Despite what it might seem like, the nude bottoms in exhibits 1a and 1b are actually not the same. Every piece of clothing always includes a mesh for the respective body region(s), which is why you need specific clothing for other body meshes like EVE to achieve consistent visuals (i.e. using EVE as a Sim's nude bottom, you will still get the vanilla look with outfits that use vanilla clothing).

Exhibit 1a appears to be the new WW default bottom with animated orifices and all that fancy stuff. The WP piercings have probably not yet been adapted to fit that one.

Exhibit 1b looks like the old WW nude bottom (or any other vanilla-based nude bottom, they all share the same basic geometry). That's what the piercings were probably made for originally.

Edited by Crashdown117

In the meantime, you could try other nude bottoms, as they might result in a better match between nude and clothed appearance. WW has some on its list of additional mods and there's also a few of them in the Body Parts category of the Downloads section here at LL. Don't use Better Body, though. AFAIK, it's still broken and unlikely to be fixed (has been this way for quite a while).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-v170k-2022-08-10/#additionalmods

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/205-body-parts/