Need help, wicked whims not working!!

Have you tried renaming your Wicked Whims folder to be, "!WickedWhimsMod v170k" (without the quotation marks)? The key is to have the ! at the front so that your game will read that folder first in your mods folder. Have you tried setting up the mod in the settings menu of the mod? You also need some animations for it to work.

From what uncle Google says Wicked Whims and Wonderful Whims conflict with each other, as they do similar things, Wicked is kinda NSFW version of Wonderful Whims.

Move Wonderful Whims files out of mods, clean the catche of game and try if Wicked kicks back in.

On 8/20/2022 at 7:53 PM, replika.ai2022 said:

Have you tried renaming your Wicked Whims folder to be, "!WickedWhimsMod v170k" (without the quotation marks)? The key is to have the ! at the front so that your game will read that folder first in your mods folder. Have you tried setting up the mod in the settings menu of the mod? You also need some animations for it to work.

i have animations dowloaded.. how do i set up the settings in the mod?

13 hours ago, XxPuppyOllixX said:

i have animations dowloaded.. how do i set up the settings in the mod?

If you've removed the wonderful whims mod out first and deleted the localthumbcache.package file, you can then run the game as usual. Then you can set up the mod by simply clicking on a sim you play and choose wicked ->settings and then from there, you can choose how you want to set up the mod.