On 1/4/2023 at 1:05 AM, sekuzeku said:

is the texture 4k? 2k?

They are 2K textures.

On 12/19/2022 at 6:58 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

Erastos

thanks for the amazing work, it's possible make a patch for the horse ?

the patch with the fomod installation like this mod update

thanks again my friend

I have been very busy in the last couple of months so I can't really promise anything but will try to do it in my free time.

On 2/18/2023 at 2:40 AM, elpaz1 said:

Does this work with the newest version of RSV that uses SPID

I haven't tested it, but as long as the textures themselves don't change just the distribution method it should work.

On 2/17/2023 at 10:12 PM, ScaleSwimer said:

I am confused with this section, what does this mean

Basically TRX doesn't differentiate between Redguards, Bretons etc. like BnP does. Meaning that it looks correct on one or the other not both.

On 12/4/2022 at 3:45 PM, fridam said:

I'm the author of BnP, it is nice that you make patches for TRX with my skin. I hope you are willing to make a patch for the shaved version for males too. As a female I'm not into futa.

Thanks Fridam I am glad the original author likes my work. Sorry for the very late reply. Regarding the male patches I can only make these because there is an easy tutorial to follow I don't know Blender or modding that much and from what I gather the male TRX works differently so I don't really know how to make patches for that version, sorry.  If there is  a tutorial or I somehow manage to understand Blender better I could maybe do it, but no promises.

22 hours ago, Erastos said:

They are 2K textures.

I have been very busy in the last couple of months so I can't really promise anything but will try to do it in my free time.

I haven't tested it, but as long as the textures themselves don't change just the distribution method it should work.

Basically TRX doesn't differentiate between Redguards, Bretons etc. like BnP does. Meaning that it looks correct on one or the other not both.

ok thanks again for your amazing work and time my friend

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know why this mod have issues with ENB lights, makes it hard to match with light sources even if skin color matches.

Using all Nord, BnP and this mod racial textures.

Edit: Normals weren't Baked properly, I just baked some myself and now it's fixed.

Edited by Calabria
  • 5 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

How does this update work? Just make it 1 file why are u doing making confusing

you download just the last version 1.8 BNP patch and you install it with the mod organiser you use MO2 ; Vortex

and you choose the option you want in the installation, the file it's fomod it's just install and choose the option you want.

there not confusing. you just need download the last version BNP1.8 patch.

21 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

you download just the last version 1.8 BNP patch and you install it with the mod organiser you use MO2 ; Vortex

and you choose the option you want in the installation, the file it's fomod it's just install and choose the option you want.

there not confusing. you just need download the last version BNP1.8 patch.

i dont need to overwrite 85720205_BitsandPieces-1.6RacialSkinVariance-2.1.1 with the latest patch?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 5:13 PM, Calabria said:

I don't really know why this mod have issues with ENB lights, makes it hard to match with light sources even if skin color matches.

Using all Nord, BnP and this mod racial textures.

Edit: Normals weren't Baked properly, I just baked some myself and now it's fixed.

What do you mean the normals weren't baked properly, how would one do that themself?