44 minutes ago, Random_ said:

For example, Im using "Hairless" and "Wet". 
I've downloaded the latest file, unpacked, put in a new folder "Hairless" and "Wet", repacked, tried to install as a new mod in MO2 but didnt work.

1.) Unpack the whole thing.

2.) Navigate to the folder containing the combo you want, i.e. "Hairless + Wet".
3.) Create a folder with a name that helps you identify it even in a few weeks time

4.) Move the "texture" folder into that new folder you just created.
5.) Zip the whole thing (zip, 7z, rar, doesn't matter much). The created file should've the same name as the folder you made, if not rename it.

6.) Drop everything into your mod manager.

Seriously though, this mod would really profit from getting a fomod installer. Though I appreciate that creating one of those is an entirely new can of worms.

13 minutes ago, Talesien said:

2.) Navigate to the folder containing the combo you want, i.e. "Hairless + Wet".
3.) Create a folder with a name that helps you identify it even in a few weeks time

5.) Zip the whole thing (zip, 7z, rar, doesn't matter much). The created file should've the same name as the folder you made, if not rename it.

Seriously though, this mod would really profit from getting a fomod installer. Though I appreciate that creating one of those is an entirely new can of worms.

But the new file "BnP_1.7+RSV_2.3-TRX_Patch.7z" only got separate folder. There's no "Hairless + Wet", only Hairless and Wet.
Im using BnP 1.7 so I tought I need only the last file, am I wrong?

27 minutes ago, Random_ said:

But the new file "BnP_1.7+RSV_2.3-TRX_Patch.7z" only got separate folder. There's no "Hairless + Wet", only Hairless and Wet.
Im using BnP 1.7 so I tought I need only the last file, am I wrong?

Ah ok, I'm not using RSV, so didn't check that, sorry. That is one hopeless mess of a file structure. Afraid I can't help you there, as stated I don't have RSV installed, so can't check it's file structure. In your place I would take a peek into RSV and try to divine how the files should be structured.

Sorry Erastos, but this needs either a VERY detailed step by step guide or better a fomod. We appreciate your hard work on this, we truly do, but it's kinda wasted if you package it in a way that even experienced people are scratching their head as how to install this.

Edited by Talesien
10 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Ah ok, I'm not using RSV, so didn't check that, sorry. That is one hopeless mess of a file structure. Afraid I can't help you there, as stated I don't have RSV installed, so can't check it's file structure. In your place I would take a peek into RSV and try to divine how the files should be structured.

Sorry Erastos, but this needs either a VERY detailed step by step guide or better a fomod. We appreciate your hard work on this, we truly do, but it's kinda wasted if you package it in a way that even experienced people are scratching their head as how to install this.

Im not using RSV aswell, downloaded that file only cuz it says "BnP 1.7".
Is okay to use older files with BnP 1.7 if we dont use RSV?

And I agree.
A FOMOD would be a godsend.

Edited by Random_
4 minutes ago, Random_ said:

Im not using RSV aswell, downloaded that file only cuz it says "BnP 1.7".
Is okay to use older files with BnP 1.7 if we dont use RSV?

I suppose, going by the Technical notes, I would try to simply copy the Schlong_s.dds file from the wet folder to the hairless ones (all of them), package the Hairless folder and see what happens. If I read those notes right, that should work.

18 hours ago, Talesien said:

It worked man, thanks a bunch!
This reply should be pinned or pasted in the first post.

I updated the description to help with installation

1. Download the file to place you easily find like desktop

2. Unpack it

3. Open Windows File Explorer. Find the place your TRX Futanari addon mod is installed. I use MO2 so for me it is D:\Games\MO2Mods\TRX - Futanari Addon  Vortex should be something similar.

4. Go to ...\TRX - Futanari Addon\textures\[TRX] Futa addon\Regular You should see the beast races(Do NOT touch the beast race folders), the elven ones+orcs and one named Default. Default is shared between all humans: Bretons; Imperials; Nords and Redguards

5. Go back to your unpacked files

6. Choose what you need. For example:

6a. You want Unshaved Nord option

-Go to the Hairy\Female folder and copy and paste all files to the ...\TRX - Futanari Addon\textures\[TRX] Futa addon\Regular\Default folder let my files overwrite TRX's original ones.

6b. You want Shaved Orcs with Matte option

-Go to my Hairless\Orcs folder copy and paste Schlong.dds and Schloong_msn.dds to the [TRX] Futa addon\Regular\Orcs folder and let my files overwrite TRX's original ones.

-Go to my Matte folder and copy and paste the Schlong_s.dds the ...\[TRX] Futa addon\Regular\Orcs folder

6c. You want Glossy Unshaved Bretons with the Racial Skin Variance option.

-Go to my Hairy\Breton folder copy and paste Schlong.dds to ...\Regular\Default let my file overwrite TRX's original.

-Then go to Glossy copy and paste Schlong_s.dds to ...\Regular\Default.

-Finally go to my Racial Skin Variance folder you will see Schlong_X_msn.dds where X represent a number between 1-11 the higher the number the more muscular the character supposed to be. Rename the one you chose to Schlong_msn.dds and copy paste it to ...\Regular\Default.

TLDR.: You need to copy-paste the stuff you want for your character. For RSV you need to rename and then copy paste.

You can overwrite my previous mod if you have it installed instead of overwriting the original TRX addon.

You can also use Talesien's method if it makes more sense to you. Until I know how to make a FOMOD this has to do.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, blockerhd said:

Just tried updating using the FOMOD installer, not sure if it's just me, but it always applies hairy in game, even when selecting hairless for everything in the installer, tried using RSV and no RSV. Thanks :)

for me it's work

i installed and tested hairy and hairless and works fine in game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am confused with this section, what does this mean

On 8/17/2022 at 3:25 PM, Erastos said:

Please note that crotch are of the Redguards in BnP are different from of the Bretons, Nords, Imperials. Since TRX puts every human in the Default folder there was problem. Either it will look good seamless on Redguards or the others. I had to make a compromise so every combination have a Redguard Extra folder. If you want to make Redguards look good with schlongs copy paste that folder content into the Default folder.