Needed response to certain sims 4 mods.

So I heard about these mods by certain individuals that are not available on LL and went searching to see what these actually were and how bad could they possibly be as after all I was just playing a computer game and having a laugh with some friends over how much I could freak them out when they watched my game.

Well.. I'm just here to say that the mods in question I downloaded were not funny, have a shock value that I was not expecting and dangerous.

The reason I think these mods (thankfully not available on LL) are dangerous is that while alot of people play games and mod them for fun, others can use this as a stepping stone into more sinister internet activity and game modding. 

I believe action needs to be taken to prevent or disable these types of mods in games from working. Serious abuse of any kind in games or in real life needs to be addressed properly.

Searching the internet I have managed to find a few sites with petitions against EA and other such companies that seem to take a back seat when it comes to certain things but nothing really upto date. 

Thanks for listening and hopefully we can somehow get these things taken down.

(I cannot/will not mention the name of said mods incase people like me go searching to see what all the fuss is about. I hope you understand.)

LL would really rather not get involved in another conflict with mods and their creators outside LL. We've just come out of three weeks of that already, and would prefer not to be embroiled, one way or the other, with moral outrage surrounding sex mods. People here may know that one sex mod isn't the other, but to society at large it's all the same. Last time the wider internet saw petitions and other such actions towards the type of mods I assume you're talking about, we got painted with the same brush, and don't like the idea of a repeat.