Cage of Clavicus - Sexlab Patch (already obsolete)

Cage of Clavicus - Sexlab Patch (already obsolete)

View File

Description:

- Add sexlab animations to THIS MOD that doesn't have sexlab support.

Requirement:

- SexlabFramework

Cage of Clavicus SE by Vicn

Installation:

- use your preferred mod manager, activate patch esl after CageOfClavicus.esm

- install some usable SLAL animations

Technical Detail:

Spoiler

- the previous X and Y actor slots are renamed to Victim and Breeder, Victim will assume victim position in Sexlab animations

- will look for "Anal" or "Vaginal" tag, so it should support M/M ?

- mating animation will play every (Breeding Timer / 24) hour. Assuming you set Breeding timer to 1 day, Sexlab animation should play every hour. 

- animation will not play if actor is not 3DLoaded

- if you have FillHerUp, FertilityMode or BeeingFemale, this patch should also send ModEvent to inflate/impregnate actors at every (Breeding Timer)

Sidenote, when inspecting original mod's code, there is an interaction with something called "DarkHog.esm", and from what I can tell, it seems to also enable sexlab and potentially group sex options. 

BUT, I dont know what it is or where can I get it.

If anyone knows about it, please inform me !

Credits:

- Vicn

- BakaFactory (for FHU, FM and BF ModEvents code)

- Sexlab team

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/03/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Cage of Clavicus
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

10 hours ago, toynbeeidea said:

Well that didn't last long, but at least we know about it now.

welp, thats what i get when i rush stuff too quickly.

might still end up making an update to this tho, Vicn has like 10 rooms with separate chest and accounting books. i dont want to sit though all those loading screens.

...that, after I fully understand what he did.

I honestly didn't realize he kept a patch, so this news got me to try out the mod.

Even if you don't imrpove on this whatsoever, I'd keep it this on LL, in the off event his blog ever goes down.

That link you gave on his blog also has another download of a small expansion to Cage of Clavicus (labeled Monster Park) that has a bunch of extra half-filled specific creature breeding rooms. The entrance is the well next to where the cutout Clavicus usually is. 

There's several unused doors so maybe you could make your own rooms to add the missing creatures rooms like Bears, Giants, Sabre Cats, Gargoyles etc.

Nothing is translated either if someone wants to do that.

I think his sexlab patch adds a few other features like autobreeding so the sex scenes go nonstop or how many in a scene in some of the specific creature rooms

If the modevent for inflation/pregnancy actually works while your away, you could maybe get the other pregnancy mods to work as well like Soul Gem Oven and Hentai Pregnancy.

Maybe even finer tune on when the materials are produced so its less than a day.

I'm sure there many other ideas

Honestly, I also did not know Vicn even made this mod. I think this page should be kept up and turned into an unofficial patch page instead. The mod is very interesting but certain things, like the translation, can definitely be better and more natural. And Monster Park is still all JP so that should be translated as well

I like the cardboard cutout of Barbas and Clauvicus, very funny especially the JPEG dog Barbas, but I think some people might prefer them as regular NPCs, so there's another thing that can be patched

I'm going through the mod to rewrite some of the dialogues and will upload a patch when it's done. I'm also trying to see if I can change the cardboards NPCs as well. Hopefully changing their race won't break the quest in anyway. 

A patch for Voiced lines would probably be good as well but I don't really know how to do that

EDIT: alright, here's the dialogue rewrite patch. Esp flagged Esl. I have not tested this extensively so not sure if it works 100%.

The cardboard cutout of Clavicus might be intentional by Vicn since he's supposed to be "cursed" and the farm is him trying to get out of it, so I left them in. Personally, I would change it into a vanilla animal or something because looking at the lowres cardboard sprite from Daggerfall is very jarring but that's outside the scope of this patch

CageOfClavicus-DialogueRewrite.esp

Edited by asianboy345
On 8/4/2022 at 6:06 AM, McLovin3 said:

If the modevent for inflation/pregnancy actually works while your away, you could maybe get the other pregnancy mods to work as well like Soul Gem Oven and Hentai Pregnancy.

Maybe even finer tune on when the materials are produced so its less than a day.

about that, I have a question. how does Soulgem Oven work ? I have SGO4, I intend to add a patch for it, but I dont know what it does...

Edited by lk74

Ok, I'm trying to change the models of Clavicus and Barbas in this mod to replace the weird JPEG cardboard cutout.

For Barbas, it's easy, I'll just have him look like his vanilla counterpart. I'll probably add a ghost effect on both him and Clavicus to make it seems like their forms are not 100% recovered from their business with Umbra. Clavicus himself mentioned that he's not happy with how he looks so a simple ghost effect would work.

For Clavicus, I want to give him a unique outfit that's more resemble his common depictions in Morrowind and Daggerfall. He usually wears an open-vest and pants like the picture below. Anyone have some idea where can I find an outfit like that for him?

Spoiler

image.jpeg.91fa1e26195605b923d1396be11747d5.jpeg

Edited by asianboy345