Issue with locations

Everytime I try clicking on the floor, windows, or random objects it doesn't give me the option to woohoo there, I remember using to be able to do so when I used to play, so what could I do? Should I change any settings or install anything else for it to work? I checked and I did all of the steps correctly to install it, but it is still not showing the option to woohoo whenever I click on a random location.

10 hours ago, Iaqura said:

Everytime I try clicking on the floor, windows, or random objects it doesn't give me the option to woohoo there, I remember using to be able to do so when I used to play, so what could I do? Should I change any settings or install anything else for it to work? I checked and I did all of the steps correctly to install it, but it is still not showing the option to woohoo whenever I click on a random location.

Assuming you have plenty of WW animations installed...

Sometimes when updating Wicked Whims it will disable the animations by accident.

Look in your TS4/Saves folder for the WickedWhimsMod folder and delete the 2 files named:

all_disabled_animations.json

dynamic_disabled_animations.json

Note: All your animations should be installed into their own folder named Wicked Animations in your Mods.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder when done. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 2:35 PM, Scorpio said:

Assuming you have plenty of WW animations installed...

Sometimes when updating Wicked Whims it will disable the animations by accident.

Look in your TS4/Saves folder for the WickedWhimsMod folder and delete the 2 files named:

all_disabled_animations.json

dynamic_disabled_animations.json

Note: All your animations should be installed into their own folder named Wicked Animations in your Mods.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder when done. 

Thank you so much! It works now.