<Texture Fixed>UNPB_BBP_Pregnant_Conversion of Princess of the Woods Armor

First off, AWESOME mod. Love it so far. I can definitely see the stomach's progression through the pregnancy stages [pictures were taken around 96 hours afterwards since my pc got impregnated].

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-08-18 21-32-26-960.jpg attachicon.gifTESV 2013-08-18 21-32-35-260.jpg

While testing your mod I noticed a little issue. The breasts on my pc looked abnormally "out there" when she wore your preggy version of the armor.

The stomach going through the trousers don't bother me that much [surprisingly]. 

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-08-18 21-32-38-587.jpg attachicon.gifTESV 2013-08-18 21-32-45-529.jpg attachicon.gifTESV 2013-08-18 21-32-59-917.jpg

Maybe I'm the only one with this issue? Maybe I installed something wrong/ in the wrong order? I'm not sure. Anyone with any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Hopefully we see more preggy version of vanilla armors and mod-made armors come out in the future :) Continue the epic work.

To fix that, You can turn down the breast scale setting in procreation. Note I didn't even touch the breast weight. If it has a problem, then whoever made the bbp version is responsible, not me.

• 4 months later...