Engaged sim without the adultery trait who finds another sim very unattractive is not rejecting them

I have several sims who won't have sex because they're in relationships, but this sim in the household with the repulsive trait and being very unattractive to my sim was supposed to get rejected for story purposes, but my sim said yes without question

Is it because they live in the same household or is this an error?

11 hours ago, Idontlikesand1 said:

I have several sims who won't have sex because they're in relationships, but this sim in the household with the repulsive trait and being very unattractive to my sim was supposed to get rejected for story purposes, but my sim said yes without question

Is it because they live in the same household or is this an error?

Far as I know WW Attractions or Traits won't prevent Sims from having sex.

Only one Trait called 'Sexually Abstinent' will stop it and they won't do it with anybody then.

You can also Shift + Click on that sim and search the Wicked menus for 'Disable this Sim for Autonomy'

Might help to also set Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Always Accept (0 green bars)

I'm confused about why that is when they will reject a sim they have a negative relationship with, or that there are traits like shallow where they will say yes to anybody who is attractive enough.

Sims in a relationship won't join in, but they won't say no to somebody they find unattractive and have no relationship with, which doesn't seem like it should be possible. 

Like this isn't autonomously happening, but if I have a sim proposition them, intending for them to be rejected, it's not happening. They'll even turn down their romantic partners if upset, but not a person in their household while they don't have the adultery trait! 

I like my sims being able to autonomously hook up with their partners and have a non-romantic third party, so I don't think the always accept setting would work out for me, but this isn't the same thing, I don't think

11 hours ago, Idontlikesand1 said:

I like my sims being able to autonomously hook up with their partners and have a non-romantic third party, so I don't think the always accept setting would work out for me, but this isn't the same thing, I don't think

That's why the 'Always Accept' settings is considered a cheat and it might even bypass attractions, if that even prevents sims from having sex with uglies which I doubt.

As an example I had 2 wives with high romance in the house but when many sims came to visit they got top priority over the wives for autonomy.

WW treats NPC's differently than Sims in your own household as far as the WW sex picker works.

This was with Attractions disabled tho.

All sims were Available for Sex but WW picked the visitors, or strangers, 99% of the time and ignored best friends and romantic partners.

Same thing at Nightclubs because total strangers would often ask first rather than any other sims that had friendly or above relationships.

But as I said before I don't think Attractions alone will either allow or prevent Sims from having sex.

And manual sex will usually always work if autonomy settings don't.

There's a good chance Sims are available for autonomy but WW picks others from the list of available Sims rather than the ones you want.

It's all rather complicated but the only way to stop it is by changing the Sims Sex Score Modifiers, along with Always Accept OFF.

Then Sims will need to be a half green bar in friendly or above so they won't do autonomy with strangers.

You could make your other household Sims as Sisters if you don't want them having sex with your Sim.

Provided you have Incest disabled of course.

The only way I could get the results I wanted was after I turned of the Always Accept Cheat.

Then you can adjust other WW settings without any overrides messing things up.

(Always Accept at 1-2 green bars will ignore negative relationships too).

Hard to understand what you want or maybe I misunderstood.

You want certain Sims to refuse but you also want to be able to have casual sex with others along with romantic partners.

But since I don't have Attractions enabled I might be missing something.